oh well ... seems like Server and Website is Down (WOI )
Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton
NICE ONE,
FINALLY NEW SERVERS
JUST IGNORE THOSE ppl who againts ur Network.
Let's give it a try xD
Can some1 guide me pls to use Destruction's Client for this server ?
Download that link ZEON1 posted and putted into ur Client (replace )
and lunch the game it will work
this is the link :
( i donwloaded scaned and tryed it so dw
oh well ... seems like Server and Website is Down (WOI )
guess so lol . .
it just started and maybe some1 been hating the owner of the newtorks.
hope it not from other servers doing it so xD
or maybe it just down xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero556
oh well ... seems like Server and Website is Down (WOI )
Download that link ZEON1 posted and putted into ur Client (replace )
and lunch the game it will work
this is the link :
( i donwloaded scaned and tryed it so dw
i did downloaded that one, i tot that one was for BOI, but it was for WOI xD
and my BOI Client now with WOI Launcher lol.
my bad xD
wait what O.O .. u were talking about BOi..?
totaly my bad..
my deepest appologize i thought u were talking about woi ..
And some certen ppl will always Attack new servers and steal them if they can...
But anyway lets not Open unnecessary files.. Ops lets say folders.. everything will be showen in the right time .. anyway
i am sorry once again :/
wait what O.O .. u were talking about BOi..?
totaly my bad..
my deepest appologize i thought u were talking about woi ..
And some certen ppl will always Attack new servers and steal them if they can...
But anyway lets not Open unnecessary files.. Ops lets say folders.. everything will be showen in the right time .. anyway
i am sorry once again :/
it's okay, no problem xD
since i never used the file, so it's fine . no need to sorry about it
let's hope the website is come back on
or maybe i need to download the new client,
are they providing links download yet ?
like Mediafire or other else ?
Appears someone found it funny to ddos us, the protection is now on, thanks
well.. all the servers get Ddos in the first days ..
But only few pass it..
and i only try those few who handle thier own server's protection.. and pretty sure alot of others wouldnt play a server that cant defend itself aganist that..
so.. its not a rly bad thing.. i mean u have ur protection.. and ppl got more trust in ur server ..
i think if u can fix that dc then rollback prob this server will get so many new players rly fast
anyway Gl to everyone ..
and up for any kind of help that i can offer if u need ..
Your WoI server really needs care,or its either from the ddos-ing.
Couldn't reach over level 24 cause I got disconnected and character got rolled back. So obviously that's no way to play a game.
idk how many times I gotta say this lol, we are aware of the DC's and they being fixed, WOI is currently in beta till Friday next week so we got all the time to fix it.
I'm just posting this before eakhnaton invalidly and wrongly accuses me for Attacking Servers once more, as I'm sure he's probably going to, I can assure you this was not my work. Oracle was also attacked last night, and I had to stay up and fix it. So no, it is not my doing.
I shouldn't have to post my innocence, I don't deal with Floods against other servers, but since I've been wrongly accused of that by this guy before, I thought it'd be worth making it clear that it was not me.
yo guys when i try activate my woi account it says '' Sorry, but your registration information was not found or has already been used.'' i cant login in game and wois web site.
idk how many times I gotta say this lol, we are aware of the DC's and they being fixed, WOI is currently in beta till Friday next week so we got all the time to fix it.
could u upload the file on more hosting sites?
like mediashared or megashares ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r
I'm just posting this before eakhnaton invalidly and wrongly accuses me for Attacking Servers once more, as I'm sure he's probably going to, I can assure you this was not my work. Oracle was also attacked last night, and I had to stay up and fix it. So no, it is not my doing.
I shouldn't have to post my innocence, I don't deal with Floods against other servers, but since I've been wrongly accused of that by this guy before, I thought it'd be worth making it clear that it was not me.
did i said Oracle or ur name on my words or post?
no, i'm not accusing u who did it.
but thanks for sharing and sorry if u thought i was accusing u innocent boy lol.
but i clearly not. thanks again
[Network] Private Gaming Network {Starting up} 07/31/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies Hello everyone.
As of today, my new network "Private Gaming Network" is officially online and starting up.
Forum Link: PGN Forums
What are we looking for?
- 2 Forum mods
- Server Admins that want to affiliate with a new network