My decisions are to benefit the network and the network only, uebari says a lot about me but yet uses all my methods, scripts and everything to make himself look better but yet everything he produces is a replica of something I have either taught or given him in the past so idk why the guy has a problem with me, it's people like you who "talk" that ruin peoples image before they even get a chance to prove themselves.
But anyways back on track, you've said your piece I am merely promoting my network, I intend to make the games better not just stock and I intend to do everything I can for the network like I have done for many other games before, maybe you should do more research on people yourself than just listening to others and you will know I am no "underdog" considering my PW Server is the oldest and still known as the best of all time that's definitely an achievement of an underdog right? So please move on.
My decisions are to benefit the network and the network only, uebari says a lot about me but yet uses all my methods, scripts and everything to make himself look better but yet everything he produces is a replica of something I have either taught or given him in the past so idk why the guy has a problem with me, it's people like you who "talk" that ruin peoples image before they even get a chance to prove themselves.
But anyways back on track, you've said your piece I am merely promoting my network, I intend to make the games better not just stock and I intend to do everything I can for the network like I have done for many other games before, maybe you should do more research on people yourself than just listening to others and you will know I am no "underdog" considering my PW Server is the oldest and still known as the best of all time that's definitely an achievement of an underdog right? So please move on.
Don't get me wrong, I dislike Uebari more than I can explain, but he spoke a lot about you. So did many others for that matter. And I do know about you, I've known for at least 5 years by now. Used to work with Robb back then, on PW. I believe you were around at that time, Robb often spoke about Vendetta's PW server and made comparisons to ours. The fact that you have a running PW server doesn't mean anything in regards to stupid decisions, or being an underdog. And by underdog I didn't imply you don't posses the required abilities to do your thing on the server or the files, by underdog I meant you're simply a pawn of "Arch"'s right now, and you know it. He's been up for over/nearly 2 years with these two games (WOI a bit shorter), and suddenly out of nowhere decides to drop all his servers, and assign it to you? There's a reason, and again, I really hope he told you. It's deep shit man. Wouldn't want it to happen to you in his stead/place, that'd be wrong.
And I respect you for promoting the network the way you do, very few Devs take their community and their network as a priority factor of their 'business'. The ones who do, usually get the furthest. I never claimed you don't know what you're doing, I'm just implying that you don't seem to be thinking straight getting in bed with him, especially with his recent "problems". 'Friendly advice', as it were.
Don't get me wrong, I dislike Uebari more than I can explain, but he spoke a lot about you. So did many others for that matter. And I do know about you, I've known for at least 5 years by now. Used to work with Robb back then, on PW. I believe you were around at that time, Robb often spoke about Vendetta's PW server and made comparisons to ours. The fact that you have a running PW server doesn't mean anything in regards to stupid decisions, or being an underdog. And by underdog I didn't imply you don't posses the required abilities to do your thing on the server or the files, by underdog I meant you're simply a **** of "Arch"'s right now, and you know it. He's been up for over/nearly 2 years with these two games (WOI a bit shorter), and suddenly out of nowhere decides to drop all his servers, and assign it to you? There's a reason, and again, I really hope he told you. It's deep **** man. Wouldn't want it to happen to you in his stead/place, that'd be wrong.
And I respect you for promoting the network the way you do, very few Devs take their community and their network as a priority factor of their 'business'. The ones who do, usually get the furthest. I never claimed you don't know what you're doing, I'm just implying that you don't seem to be thinking straight getting in bed with him, especially with his recent "problems". 'Friendly advice', as it were.
I respect the concern but I will take my chances as I trust him, it took me a lot to get into his "clique" as like many others had a bad word about me and it ruined my chances many times over, the risks I take is for the community and I love working with games especially new ones.
Me and Arch been talking for over a year about doing business, I apologise if you don't approve.
Custom Work is to be produced by the community suggestions section of our forums, we are giving the community a chance to help develop the game and feel a part of it, also my own adjustments will be made as well.
May I ask you a question? I think it will be interesting because many
Don't get me wrong, I dislike Uebari more than I can explain, but he spoke a lot about you. So did many others for that matter. And I do know about you, I've known for at least 5 years by now. Used to work with Robb back then, on PW. I believe you were around at that time, Robb often spoke about Vendetta's PW server and made comparisons to ours. The fact that you have a running PW server doesn't mean anything in regards to stupid decisions, or being an underdog. And by underdog I didn't imply you don't posses the required abilities to do your thing on the server or the files, by underdog I meant you're simply a **** of "Arch"'s right now, and you know it. He's been up for over/nearly 2 years with these two games (WOI a bit shorter), and suddenly out of nowhere decides to drop all his servers, and assign it to you? There's a reason, and again, I really hope he told you. It's deep **** man. Wouldn't want it to happen to you in his stead/place, that'd be wrong.
And I respect you for promoting the network the way you do, very few Devs take their community and their network as a priority factor of their 'business'. The ones who do, usually get the furthest. I never claimed you don't know what you're doing, I'm just implying that you don't seem to be thinking straight getting in bed with him, especially with his recent "problems". 'Friendly advice', as it were.
You get 750 Zen when voting on BOI and 1,000 Zen per hour your logged in after voting (until vote resets).
You get 500 Zen when voting on BOI and 500 Zen per hour your logged in after voting (until vote resets).
You can vote every 4 hours.
You have not thought to the question of separation free Zen and purchased Zen ?
voting system through a web is not conducive for working people! (i'm at work 7/24 (h , people sitting at home 7-day/ 24-hour an immortal godlike soul will have more opportunities !
You have not thought to the question of separation free Zen and purchased Zen ?
voting system through a web is not conducive for working people! (i'm at work 7/24 (h , people sitting at home 7-day/ 24-hour an immortal godlike soul will have more opportunities !
may be a good idea to apply: bound-zenpасk ?
You can just mindlessly buy Pipiload cards if you want to purchase zen...
You do realise that bound zen in BoI is called salary? Also, you should fix your translator, it still tends to produce gibberish.
Gibberish you should know sense that's all you say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philandros
You do realise that bound zen in BoI is called salary? Also, you should fix your translator, it still tends to produce gibberish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r
It has nothing to do with me "approving" your ignorant decisions. Uebari spoke a lot about you before, so I'm certain about the ignorant-decisions part from what I've heard about you, this decision you've made just proves my point.
I have no interest in your "business", I just find it highly convenient that "Arch" (While we both know it's just the one guy deciding the following) decides to throw down all their servers where people spent months and months of time, spending a whole lot of money, only to get an underdog (You, Brian) to do the dirty-work for them, by setting up the exact same games, using the exact same (crappy) Payment-gateway. I just don't see why you'd do that, so I guess I'm just confused, really. There's a reason Pablo went "under the radar" with his shit, I hope he told you why, before you agreed to do this for him. ^^
As much as I hate to agree with menoz, how do we know u won't just fold up shop in a few months like war,ger. I spent a lot of money on those servers just to be wasted. I would like to know before I join spend there. Also why wont it let me register using my Yahoo email account?
Gibberish you should know sense that's all you say.
As much as I hate to agree with menoz, how do we know u won't just fold up shop in a few months like war,ger. I spent a lot of money on those servers just to be wasted. I would like to know before I join spend there. Also why wont it let me register using my Yahoo email account?
Those other servers dropped out and died because of the developers losing interest in the game, I show commitment if a community shows it back, if a game has 100 members online to me that is good and I will fight tooth and nail to continue providing the service until we have 100's more.
[Network] Private Gaming Network {Starting up} 07/31/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies Hello everyone.
As of today, my new network "Private Gaming Network" is officially online and starting up.
Forum Link: PGN Forums
What are we looking for?
- 2 Forum mods
- Server Admins that want to affiliate with a new network