Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinium Noble Card..

Discussion on Platinium Noble Card.. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinium Noble Card..

hi
I'm battle of the immortals player (tr server)
send me please bug code or HOW I FİND BUG CODE??
I Have platinium noble card in battle of the immortals tr...
good days elitepvpers.com
Old 12/18/2013, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
What do you mean by bug code? All you have to do with the platinum noble card is right click it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest!
11/23/2019 - Trading - 13 Replies
http://egiftvn.net Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live ! Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price. -Ulimate game card 20$ -itunes gift card 25$ -itunes gift card 50$
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest!
10/14/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live ! Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price. -Ulimate game card 20$ -itunes gift card 25$ -itunes gift card 50$
Slots Team 3V3 Platinium - 5V5 Platinium CHEAP
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i've slots for a - Team 3v3 Platinium IV atm 20€/slot - 30€ Captain - Team 5v5 Platinium III atm 30€/slot - 75€ Captain Contact - DiscretionPL on skype, or private message.
CPT1 Almost Platinium 14 Perms 40 Euros|CPT4 Platinium, 27 Perms 70 Euros (Full Info)
10/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Well, Decided to Get Back In CA Sells After The Big Summer Sell( Sold 15 Accounts For Low Prices ) Was Good Trades, But just not in epvp. But This Week I Decided to come Back Into EPVP, With Brand New 2 Rare Account Sale, for low price, Full Info, I Prefer PSC Or NX Gifts( If The Sells Goes Good, Ill Add More 4 Platiniums, 1 Gold, and 1 Colonel., I Got Those Accounts From My 1 Brother and 1 Friend From Germany, If I See 10 TBM+ I Decrees the price in 5~10 Euros, And Maybe Give ID+Password...
WTB 145 TB +9 Noble/Divine Noble
08/29/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
As title. On Hellion. Paying either with dills or $$$ if it's not outrageous bid.