Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bit of help with a pixel search red dot shotbot

Discussion on Bit of help with a pixel search red dot shotbot within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bit of help with a pixel search red dot shotbot

Hey all! I've been using Autoit for quite some time now and I figured that this program would be perfect for something like this so I made a forum acc to ask for some help.

I know some basic programming in java, turing and assembly language. However Im not quite familiar with this program so I have no clue where to start :S

Firefall Shotbot
-A script that sends a left click when the dot crosshair turns 'red', sleep, searches for the red pixels again.
-On/Off Toggle (On the bottom of the priority list).

Is anyone able to throw together a script to do this?

Here's an example of the crosshair turning red when detecting an enemy:

No enemy detected.

Enemy Detected within the dot (turns red).

I tried to search around for some existing crosshair shotbot scripts so I can throw one together but I can't seem to find any.
Any help is appreciated Thanks in advanced!

For those if you curious, the game is called Firefall

I know there are a few players that are looking for AutoIt aimbots but this is almost as good! All support will be acknowledged
>

This is what I have so far.
wantedColor = 000000
crossX = 721
crossY = 451
Loop
{
PixelGetColor, crosshairColor, %crossX%, %crossY%
if %ErrorLevel% = 1
click
sleep 200
}