Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aoc Bot with Pixel search or how

Discussion on Aoc Bot with Pixel search or how within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aoc Bot with Pixel search or how

Hi there

sorry for my poor english

I tryed a aoc bot , but i got several problems

the enemys are fare away so i need to walk to them and then hit.

i cannot get the next target cause first the bot need to look for 50m to see is there a enemy

looting works with pixelsearch

What can do with the way to the enemys ??

Sincerly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# PixelSearch (search screen for pixel)
04/13/2019 - .NET Languages - 6 Replies
This is a very similar to Auto-its PixelSearch functions (since that's what i intended to make it) Basically it creates a bitmap of a region on the screen, converts the image to a 2d array and loops through the array searching for the inputed color. NOTE: to compile this in a VC# 2008 you will need to allow unsafe code (HOW: Project->Properties->Build->Allow unsafe code) public static Point PixelSearch(Rectangle rect, int PixelColor, int Shade_Variation) { ...
Problem mit Pixel search Autoit
06/18/2010 - AutoIt - 14 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt habe ich ein Problem mit der funktion Pixel search Mein Problem ist das die Maus immer über die Rausgesuchte Pixel Position geht zb O ist der ausgewählte punkt es kommt aber eher sowas raus als ob ich Ö striche ausgewählt hab Also aimt immer etwas über der angegebennen position der Code : und dann hätte ich noch die frage ob man mehrere Pixel Searches in einem Script laufen lassen kann Zb: Wenn die Lebensanzeige sinkt oder Fast lehr ist das eine Function...
Pixel Search Click
04/11/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Hi, I am trying to open up Internet Explorer using Pixel Search, But i keep getting Error. Here is my script : It finds the color then double clicks on it,but it cannot find the color,i hope some one can help me, +k for any one who can
Pixel search
02/23/2008 - Guild Wars - 18 Replies
hallihallo bin immoment dabei einen meiner eigenen bots zu optimieren und wollte ne Pixelsearchfunktion einbauen. Leider weiß ich nicht genau wie man das macht vorallem mit den farben. mein ziel: 3 verschiedene punkte im gw fenster(mit: x1;y1;;x2;y2;;x3;y3) sollen geprüft werden ob sie in GRÜN sind. falls x1;y1 grün ist -> (dollerzeichen)folge = 1 falls x2;y2 grün ist -> (dollerzeichen)folge = 2 falls x3;y3 grün ist -> (dollerzeichen)folge = 3
Simple Pixel-Search Fishing Bot(nothing fancy)
02/20/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Yeah so I was bored and I made this bot with a friend last week. Its very simple and not like that "autofish" thing that other guy made. But it lets go and releases on certain color and autocasts. Few things to know... 1) Put Desktop Res on 1280 1024 2) Put Game Res on 1024 768 bit doesnt matter 3) Load 2Moons and dont move the window anywhere, just keep it in the middle. 4) Run both files, just hold mouse over the water and let it do the rest. Works for lvl 3 fish in parka, not high...