care to share what program you are using oriya?
me try WPE, but wpe just not showing the AK program when trying to link it with WPE. @_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9
None.
OllyDbg to backtrace the client's "sendPacket" function.
then it was just trial and error (stepping one instruction every time) to find the pre-encrypted buffer.
once I've found it, I hooked that function and logged the packets to the console and also to a .txt file.
I then found the chat packet in the log and I've tried to modify the buffer on-the-fly to make sure it's all working well.
it was working and then it was back to OllyDbg to see what calls are made inside that function.
because at least one of them is obviously the encryption.
I took note of all the calls in that function and went to IDA to look for what will seem like an encryption.
in IDA it was pretty easy rule out the ones that weren't the encryption function as there was only one really "complicated" function.
I then went back to OllyDbg to understand the arguments of that function better in real-time.
took a little bit more work but once I've understood what each argument is I could re-write the entire encryption function on my own.
added it to the DLL I was injecting earlier and now I can simply send packets.
This was optional but I've also kept the "sendPacket" function hooked.
I redirected all of the packets from the original function to my own function where there were 2 simple calls, encrypt and send. instead of bunch of other stuff in the original function.
looks like i failed to detect AK using WPE and OllyDbg. The game runs using game.bin instead of normal .exe files. Anyone got any idea how to make WPE can target this .bin file?
Wasn't too sure where to post it but here's a quick update:
clientless framework is done.
so far I can only log into the game but from this point it's pretty easy, it's all just parsing packets and adding events to the bot.
I'll keep on working on it when I have some more free time, not sure if in the next couple of days but surely on the weekend.
I'll keep you guys posted.
out of curiosity, duplicating items manually is relatively easier than making a program/code for it, right?
Right. Thats only if you know the exploit ofc. But when you manage to create a whole Packeteditor, pretty much everything becomes possible.
100% Upgrade as example.
Right. Thats only if you know the exploit ofc. But when you manage to create a whole Packeteditor, pretty much everything becomes possible.
100% Upgrade as example.
No notices from Orya yet ? I really would like to see a small PacketEditor from her or someone else of course, hope shes having free time to work on it
No notices from Orya yet ? I really would like to see a small PacketEditor from her or someone else of course, hope shes having free time to work on it
I'm really sorry for not updating you guys on what's going on but there are some "bad news".
I got an offer from a Chinese goldselling company that I worked with in the past and I've accepted the offer.
I'm currently working on a clientless bot for them, it's not finished but it's pretty advanced right now and they're already using it.
their only demand was of course, to keep it exclusive to them.
I will ask them about a packet editor though, if it's fine with them I have no reason why not to release such thing.
either way, I will have to make it user-friendly as right now I don't even have a GUI when I log/send packets, I filter them, log them and send them manually if needed.
I don't need it to be advanced at the moment as most of my work is on the clientless, I only log specific packets, I barely try to manipulate them and even logging is done once or twice.
Again, if a packet editor release is fine with them, when I'm done with the clientless, I guess I will work on it.
just please don't get your hopes up, they might say "no" (honestly, I can't see why not) and either way it will take a while until I finish the clientless bot.
Sorry if I pinned your hopes too high, that wasn't my intention, my original intention was to release everything.
it's just that I didn't think I'll get such offer, they contacted me, I didn't contact them. and money comes first, I hope you understand.
I'm really sorry for not updating you guys on what's going on but there are some "bad news".
I got an offer from a Chinese goldselling company that I worked with in the past and I've accepted the offer.
...
it's just that I didn't think I'll get such offer, they contacted me, I didn't contact them. and money comes first, I hope you understand.
P.S
I'm a guy
Please Oh PLEASE ask them to stop spamming my mailbox with gold offers, lol.
I'm really sorry for not updating you guys on what's going on but there are some "bad news".
I got an offer from a Chinese goldselling company that I worked with in the past and I've accepted the offer.
I'm currently working on a clientless bot for them, it's not finished but it's pretty advanced right now and they're already using it.
their only demand was of course, to keep it exclusive to them.
I will ask them about a packet editor though, if it's fine with them I have no reason why not to release such thing.
either way, I will have to make it user-friendly as right now I don't even have a GUI when I log/send packets, I filter them, log them and send them manually if needed.
I don't need it to be advanced at the moment as most of my work is on the clientless, I only log specific packets, I barely try to manipulate them and even logging is done once or twice.
Again, if a packet editor release is fine with them, when I'm done with the clientless, I guess I will work on it.
just please don't get your hopes up, they might say "no" (honestly, I can't see why not) and either way it will take a while until I finish the clientless bot.
Sorry if I pinned your hopes too high, that wasn't my intention, my original intention was to release everything.
it's just that I didn't think I'll get such offer, they contacted me, I didn't contact them. and money comes first, I hope you understand.
P.S
I'm a guy
i guess maybe this explains why one day morning i saw at least 2 grenadier/bard up to 5 or 6 botting in Triatio Highlands, in each channel? yes EVERY SINGLE channel, all of them are around lvl 53-56 grenadier with sub bard at the entrance village killing Toucants... i was like WTH and LOL. otherwise it might be some other group of people running this thing then
duplicating 09/30/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies can any1 please share with me as to how they duplicate items in the game...
ty in advance.
Duplicating??!?!?! 04/29/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies Hello All Neocron Runners,
I'm wondering what Macro, as well as how exactly to dupp.
I've read a few threads on here, but its mainly german, or they say how but doesnt exactly work cuz i dont know the macro and other things...
please let me know how 0_o
[Help] Duplicating a map? 01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Is it possible to duplicate the same map over and over again?
WoW Key Duplicating 10/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies -------------------------------------------------- -----------
World of Warcraft Key Duplicating by SiLENCE.D3
Tested on EU Servers
------------------------------------------------- ------------
So, you whant a second World of Warcraft Key?
Just follow these:
This is Your Key: 123ABC-12AB-123ABC-12AB-123ABC
Block1: 123ABC