Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]Duplicating hack

Discussion on [WTB]Duplicating hack within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTB]Duplicating hack

Wtb an item duplication hack
Old 01/14/2012, 15:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that does not exist.. that was called DUPING but was working only in EU dk
Old 01/15/2012, 03:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As the guy over me already said its not possible anymore. And you cant hack this because this is 100% serversidet like a Upgrade or 100% Successfull hack, all of this is impossible, if anyone is pming you he want to sell you sth like this dont trust him, its IMPOSSIBLE!
Old 01/15/2012, 06:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
As the guy over me already said its not possible anymore. And you cant hack this because this is 100% serversidet like a Upgrade or 100% Successfull hack, all of this is impossible, if anyone is pming you he want to sell you sth like this dont trust him, its IMPOSSIBLE!
KK

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online Item Duplicating Hack Request
02/07/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi, I would just like to know if anyone knows how to duplicate items in Megaten online, or if it is even possible to hack this game. Please help...
Duplicating equipment: Just lag?
09/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Happened twice to me since I've started playing, but when I was in my house, switched classes, and used the equipment swap, it erased the equipment on my secondary class and replaced it with the equipment on my primary. Thing is, I don't think I was really lagging at the time when this happened. So, two questions: 1. Is this just caused by lag? 2. What should I do to get this to happen again?
Duplicating??!?!?!
04/29/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies
Hello All Neocron Runners, I'm wondering what Macro, as well as how exactly to dupp. I've read a few threads on here, but its mainly german, or they say how but doesnt exactly work cuz i dont know the macro and other things... please let me know how 0_o
[Help] Duplicating a map?
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is it possible to duplicate the same map over and over again?
WoW Key Duplicating
10/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ----------- World of Warcraft Key Duplicating by SiLENCE.D3 Tested on EU Servers ------------------------------------------------- ------------ So, you whant a second World of Warcraft Key? Just follow these: This is Your Key: 123ABC-12AB-123ABC-12AB-123ABC Block1: 123ABC