Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

Discussion on [request/Information] Fishing exploit. within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/16/2014, 16:50   #76

elite*gold: 0
the game really crash if u hook the trainer im using vmware
Old 04/17/2014, 02:27   #77

1337GamingNinja your trainer not working anymore in A.K Ps new patch. F2 not working w/o run as admin.
Old 04/17/2014, 17:31   #78

hello people of the forums...

i was just wondering is there a way to disable to animation after you catch something in manual fishing.. so dat people can fish faster.. i just dont like how you have to w8 for the animation to end to be able to fish again...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 18:38   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryedzen View Post
1337GamingNinja your trainer not working anymore in A.K Ps new patch. F2 not working w/o run as admin.
I do not support the Private server, if they applied a patch that the Official servers did not then this will no longer work. The Official servers have yet to apply a patch recently so it still works. I have no intention of making sure this always supports the Private servers as I do not play on there.
Old 04/17/2014, 23:48   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337GamingNinja View Post
I do not support the Private server, if they applied a patch that the Official servers did not then this will no longer work. The Official servers have yet to apply a patch recently so it still works. I have no intention of making sure this always supports the Private servers as I do not play on there.
It's on the official and yes it don't work anymore.. [ 32 bit system ]
Old 04/18/2014, 00:09   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykil View Post
It's on the official and yes it don't work anymore.. [ 32 bit system ]
It works just fine. I tried it earlier this morning to verify. Please review the instructions and try again or look through the thread for any additional information about getting it to work properly.
Old 04/18/2014, 09:40   #82

Quote:
It works just fine. I tried it earlier this morning to verify. Please review the instructions and try again or look through the thread for any additional information about getting it to work properly.
Before a week - two it was working perfect,but now not. Lemme know if u're using 64 bit system..It can be the problem..Because after AK maintenance Roibot stoped working, the fish bots too. Now roibot released a new bot which works perfect for 32 bit system.
Old 04/18/2014, 12:36   #83

Quote:
Before a week - two it was working perfect,but now not. Lemme know if u're using 64 bit system..It can be the problem..Because after AK maintenance Roibot stoped working, the fish bots too. Now roibot released a new bot which works perfect for 32 bit system.
I am using 64-bit but because this uses cheat engine and the game is a 32-bit program anyway it should not matter. I have not tested this on a 32-bit system because I haven't had a 32-bit system in years. There was no client update recently so if it was working a week ago and isn't now then something else is going on.
Old 04/18/2014, 14:13   #84

Quote:
I am using 64-bit but because this uses cheat engine and the game is a 32-bit program anyway it should not matter. I have not tested this on a 32-bit system because I haven't had a 32-bit system in years. There was no client update recently so if it was working a week ago and isn't now then something else is going on.
I am just testing now.. Installed win xp 64bit ,because installing time is faster than win 7 64bit and it works at 64 So the problem is at 32 only It should be updated. [ p.s. if you can ask the RoiBot master, he fixed the 32bit RoiBot problem after the update, because it stoped working too like the fishing bots and now after his update works fine ]
Old 04/18/2014, 18:26   #85

Quote:
I am just testing now.. Installed win xp 64bit ,because installing time is faster than win 7 64bit and it works at 64 So the problem is at 32 only It should be updated. [ p.s. if you can ask the RoiBot master, he fixed the 32bit RoiBot problem after the update, because it stoped working too like the fishing bots and now after his update works fine ]
what did you do to make it work for 32 bit?
Old 04/18/2014, 19:13   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres_badong View Post
what did you do to make it work for 32 bit?
As I said, it was working perfect on 32 bit ,before the AK maintenance, after it all the bots refuse to work at 32 and only works for 64 bit, RoiBot updated their bot and now works at 32 bit again.Fishing trainer+afk bot should be updated too and fix this problem,to start working again at 32.
Old 04/19/2014, 03:32   #87

Quote:
As I said, it was working perfect on 32 bit ,before the AK maintenance, after it all the bots refuse to work at 32 and only works for 64 bit, RoiBot updated their bot and now works at 32 bit again.Fishing trainer+afk bot should be updated too and fix this problem,to start working again at 32.
yes, master managed to update the bot but still, it's not working for 32 bit, if yours are working please post the process what you did to make it work.
Old 04/19/2014, 09:47   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres_badong View Post
yes, master managed to update the bot but still, it's not working for 32 bit, if yours are working please post the process what you did to make it work.
No, it's not working for me on 32bit .
Old 04/19/2014, 10:14   #89

Hey there again. I´ve read the posts and already saw that since you dont play on the P server you dont realy care if it works there or not and that is fine. So i went to the OS to try the fish helper and i cant attach it to make it work nomatter in wich part of the starting animations,2nd pass or character select i try to. Everything was working fine until this thursday and then it just wont work xD

Using 64 bit windows 8.1 system.
Old 04/19/2014, 17:55   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3n3trix View Post
Hey there again. I´ve read the posts and already saw that since you dont play on the P server you dont realy care if it works there or not and that is fine. So i went to the OS to try the fish helper and i cant attach it to make it work nomatter in wich part of the starting animations,2nd pass or character select i try to. Everything was working fine until this thursday and then it just wont work xD

Using 64 bit windows 8.1 system.
I created a character to make it work for the Private server but don't really have the time right now to level it up to 40 so he can't fish yet, though as soon as the official servers patch the latest content or I have the time I will get it up and make a version for that as well.

Using just the executable type doesn't always work 100% because it just searches and tries to hook in, if you use the cheat table instead you can manually hook the game without issue and get everything to work. I did not put hotkeys in the cheat table file so people can manually make their own so just make the hotkeys what ever you want and you're good to go.