Providing ARMA 3 KOTH (Sa-Matra) profile modification of XP, money and playtime.
Undetectable Method Used
We have legitimate stats/profiles which we can mirror onto your account
We offer connection to the game server through Hamachi (protecting you/client)
How its done:
1. You join the server on ARMA 3 with the details (IP and port) we provide
2. We show you that our services work (demo)
3. We check that payment has cleared
4. We increase your stats (XP, money and/or playtime)
5. Save and disconnect
Pricing: (USD)
- 1 time single account stat (XP, money and/or playtime) modification (to any amount) - $10
- 1 time 5 accounts/people (simultaneously) stat (XP, money and/or playtime) modification (to any amount) - $25
- Client/(server - instructions) files we use - $100
Payment methods:
- PayPal - Friends and Family
Contact:
- Discord - (invite WTCUwK9) (fixed)
- Refer to openning hours for estimating waiting time
Very legit service, had a few server issues but got them sorted out promptly and explained the whole process to me. He even let me pay after the service was done! He is even allowing me to get top ups to my money if i ever get low.
Is there a way to edit Arma 3 King of the hill XP/ money 05/11/2015 - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies Hey people of Elite,
I am wondering, is there a way to edit the Arma 3 King Of The Hill XP and money? I know these are client sided because I have lost my game save twice and with it I lost all this stuff so I think it might be do-able but I am unsure of s route to take so I thought I would ask.
I am unsure where to post this too so I am posting it here.
I hope someone knows. I have been idling in servers to get my rank and that back to where I was from hard grafting!!!
[GER]Arma 3 | King Of The Hill | DötheGichter 03/27/2015 - ArmA - 0 Replies Hey Leute,
ich wollte hier mal unseren King of the Hill Server Vorstellen.
Wir sind einige aktive Admins die wert auf guten Support legen und dringend Spieler suchen. Unser Server ist seit heute (ca. 16 Uhr Online).
Die Serverip ist : 85.114.152.147:10100
Wir würden uns freuen wenn ihr uns besuchen kommt :)
Is there a way to edit Arma 3 king of the hill money/ XP? It is client side 03/24/2015 - ArmA - 2 Replies Hey people of Elite,
I am wondering, is there a way to edit the Arma 3 King Of The Hill XP and money? I know these are client sided because I have lost my game save twice and with it I lost all this stuff so I think it might be do-able but I am unsure of s route to take so I thought I would ask.
I am unsure where to post this too so I am posting it here.
I hope someone knows. I have been idling in servers to get my rank and that back to where I was from hard grafting!!!
Arma 3 king of the hill level zurücksetzen möglich? 12/03/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey, ich habe mir gestern Arma 3 gekauft um King of the Hill und breaking point zu spielen (bin von breaking point etwas entäuscht, da spiel ich lieber dayz mod weiter).Mich intressierts ob man sein level zurücksetzen kann bei king of the hill?nur für den fall falls ich das höchste level erreiche und von vorne anfangen möchte.Ich dachte wenn ich auf 2 servern spiele und auf einem level 10 bin das ich auf dem 2. Server level 1 bin.
edit: bei king of the hill bei explosionen bleibt bei mir das...
[Suche Mitspieler] Arma 3 KotH (King of the Hill) 07/23/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Hallo Leute,
Ich spiele wirklich gern den King of the Hill Mod von Arma 3 und bin mit meinen 40std und Level 23 eigentlich schon recht weit allerdings fehlt mir das Spiel im Team. Na klar spielt man ja immer im Team aber ich meine eher Squadmäßig.
An sich suche ich auch mal Leute mit denen man mit einem Panzer oder Heli durch die Gegend kurven kann und das macht sich per TS oder wenn man sich einfach kennt durchaus mehr Sinn als mit Randoms.
Kommen wir aber zum Punkt.
Ich suche Mitspieler...