Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ARMA 3 KING OF THE HILL PROFILE MODIFICATION

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2017, 07:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've stopped doing it.

There are other people on the Discord (in the post above) that still offering the service.

You're right. It is free on UC - it just takes a lot of time to set up;

Old 07/02/2017, 15:44   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamw_ View Post
it just takes a lot of time to set up;
It literally takes 10 minutes more or less.

Old 07/02/2017, 17:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can't sell method hear.
Read epvp rules!!!
Old 07/04/2017, 15:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybe29 View Post
It literally takes 10 minutes more or less.
Yeah right. Before I had released all of the information on UC, I was offering this service.

The process takes ten minutes sure. This thread was made before the "repaired" files we're released and before detailed instructions on how this were released. Like I said, I ain't offering this service anymore, other people are

and I am glad you know it all

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastian Suter View Post
You can't sell method hear.
Read epvp rules!!!
No method is being sold here.

You can't backseat moderate hear.
Read epvp rules!!!

Closed Thread

« Arma 3 Unlimited Money Cheat [Most Modes] [99% OF SERVERS] [50% OFF FOR 24 HOURS] | [S]Arma 3 »

Similar Threads
Is there a way to edit Arma 3 King of the hill XP/ money
05/11/2015 - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies
Hey people of Elite, I am wondering, is there a way to edit the Arma 3 King Of The Hill XP and money? I know these are client sided because I have lost my game save twice and with it I lost all this stuff so I think it might be do-able but I am unsure of s route to take so I thought I would ask. I am unsure where to post this too so I am posting it here. I hope someone knows. I have been idling in servers to get my rank and that back to where I was from hard grafting!!!
[GER]Arma 3 | King Of The Hill | DötheGichter
03/27/2015 - ArmA - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, ich wollte hier mal unseren King of the Hill Server Vorstellen. Wir sind einige aktive Admins die wert auf guten Support legen und dringend Spieler suchen. Unser Server ist seit heute (ca. 16 Uhr Online). Die Serverip ist : 85.114.152.147:10100 Wir würden uns freuen wenn ihr uns besuchen kommt :)
Is there a way to edit Arma 3 king of the hill money/ XP? It is client side
03/24/2015 - ArmA - 2 Replies
Hey people of Elite, I am wondering, is there a way to edit the Arma 3 King Of The Hill XP and money? I know these are client sided because I have lost my game save twice and with it I lost all this stuff so I think it might be do-able but I am unsure of s route to take so I thought I would ask. I am unsure where to post this too so I am posting it here. I hope someone knows. I have been idling in servers to get my rank and that back to where I was from hard grafting!!!
Arma 3 king of the hill level zurücksetzen möglich?
12/03/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey, ich habe mir gestern Arma 3 gekauft um King of the Hill und breaking point zu spielen (bin von breaking point etwas entäuscht, da spiel ich lieber dayz mod weiter).Mich intressierts ob man sein level zurücksetzen kann bei king of the hill?nur für den fall falls ich das höchste level erreiche und von vorne anfangen möchte.Ich dachte wenn ich auf 2 servern spiele und auf einem level 10 bin das ich auf dem 2. Server level 1 bin. edit: bei king of the hill bei explosionen bleibt bei mir das...
[Suche Mitspieler] Arma 3 KotH (King of the Hill)
07/23/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich spiele wirklich gern den King of the Hill Mod von Arma 3 und bin mit meinen 40std und Level 23 eigentlich schon recht weit allerdings fehlt mir das Spiel im Team. Na klar spielt man ja immer im Team aber ich meine eher Squadmäßig. An sich suche ich auch mal Leute mit denen man mit einem Panzer oder Heli durch die Gegend kurven kann und das macht sich per TS oder wenn man sich einfach kennt durchaus mehr Sinn als mit Randoms. Kommen wir aber zum Punkt. Ich suche Mitspieler...