Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need little help with AL Webzen !!

Discussion on Need little help with AL Webzen !! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need little help with AL Webzen !!

Hi everyone, I know its not the right place to ask that question but it's been 2 years since I am trying to solve that problem so far no solution tried google and post it on official AL CM and and AL Webzen support forums.

I am getting error Can't connect to patch server. I tried running game as administrator, change compatibility to windows xp, make exception in firewall, I don't have any antivirus installed on my pc. I really don't understand what is wrong with my game.

Currently i am using windows 7 but had same prob on windows xp. Also I played world of kung fu for over a year game runs fine so I took break for 3 months and OMG getting same error here too Patch can't be downloaded.

So please anyone who can help me solve my problem. I am sick and tired of this issue I really don't get it why I am having this issue
Old 01/01/2011, 14:39   #2

welll now you can download paches manulay.try this and will work
have a nice day and good luck
Old 01/01/2011, 18:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
welll now you can download paches manulay.try this and will work
have a nice day and good luck
well already tried that. The problem is that game is unable to connect to the patch server so....
Old 01/01/2011, 22:47   #4

elite*gold: 135
I am guessing you have uninstalled and reinstalled archlord?

I too have had this problem for several months.

Post your specs of your pc.

Windows 7 requires a higher end pc to run the OS.

please answer these questions:

how many ghz is your processor?

How many gigs of ram are you running

How many gigs is your Hard drive?

What graphics card are you using?

What type of computer are you using? laptop? PC? brand name and model.

Your question can only be answered if you can answer these questions.
Old 01/02/2011, 16:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatearchlord View Post
I am guessing you have uninstalled and reinstalled archlord?

I too have had this problem for several months.

Post your specs of your pc.

Windows 7 requires a higher end pc to run the OS.

please answer these questions:

how many ghz is your processor?

How many gigs of ram are you running

How many gigs is your Hard drive?

What graphics card are you using?

What type of computer are you using? laptop? PC? brand name and model.

Your question can only be answered if you can answer these questions.
1.8 GHz core 2 duo

2GB ram

520 and 80 GB hard drive

Ati 4650 HD 1 GB Graffic card

these are the specs of my Pc. Motherboard Asus p5kpl-cm

And on Dell laptop

2.5 GHz core i5 processor

2 GB ram

520 GB hard drive

Ati 4650 HD 1 GB Graffic card

so i think my specs meets the requirements. 1 thing i would like to add that in 2008 Archlord CM launched a login patch after that my problem solved and i played CM version for 6 to 8 months on windows xp and vista, had lvl 52 mage there then i took break for 2 to 3 months and after that I started to get same problem even with latest client.

It was when i didn't have the laptop but now its same problem on both pc and laptop.

Though my neighbour can play with same pc specs and OS but ISP is different. But still we are in same country jut ISP is different i also tried contacting with my ISP maybe port or ip block but they say no there is no blocking of ip and port from there side.

Edit.
game should give error or something after installing the patch. patch server has nothing to do with pc specs am i wrong ? The error is Client was unable to connect to the patch server. Can't connect to the patch server
Old 01/03/2011, 00:25   #6

If it cant connect to patch server, its a firewall problem or you are in an unsupported country (or have an ip address from unsupported country). Or you connect via proxy that uses ip from unsupported country.
Old 01/03/2011, 03:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
If it cant connect to patch server, its a firewall problem or you are in an unsupported country (or have an ip address from unsupported country). Or you connect via proxy that uses ip from unsupported country.
I already mentioned above that i put exception in firewall also truned it off too both windows and routers 2nd my neighbour is able to play but not me only difference we have is ISP so I don't think my country or my ip is unsupported. I really don't have any clue what is that i am missing. Also it was solved with AL Cm login patch but after 9 to 10 months same problem again on CM and now on Webzen too.

Edit
I don't use any ip.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:20   #8

ok i forgot one question.. windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?
Old 01/03/2011, 18:23   #9

Quote:
ok i forgot one question.. windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?
windows 7 64 bit
Old 01/03/2011, 18:32   #10

win 7 64 bit requires 2 gb ram to just to operate the OS, archlord will run its best with 1gig of ram. you should upgrade your ram on your laptop.. and as far as the pc goes. your processor is too small to operate win 7 64 bit.

id suggest getting a 1 gig ram stick to upgrade and that should solve your problem..

this is the same problem i had.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:38   #11

also on your pc. your video card is great. but your processor cant handle it.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:42   #12

Quote:
win 7 64 bit requires 2 gb ram to just to operate the OS, archlord will run its best with 1gig of ram. you should upgrade your ram on your laptop.. and as far as the pc goes. your processor is too small to operate win 7 64 bit.

id suggest getting a 1 gig ram stick to upgrade and that should solve your problem..

this is the same problem i had.
other thing comes later i am having same problem on windows xp too as i tried on 32 bit and 64 bit. also lots of other game are running fine i don't see anything special in AL that need super pc it should atleast download patch and run on low settings or give error while loading why its not connecting to patch server ?

Edit:-
I have played shaiya, world of kung fu, wow, Aion, and other online and offline games on same pc whats special in AL ?
Old 01/03/2011, 18:44   #13

well on yer pc the processor is for sure the problem.

did you run xp on your laptop?
Old 01/03/2011, 18:49   #14

Quote:
well on yer pc the processor is for sure the problem.

did you run xp on your laptop?
tried but it won't install on laptop was windows 7 64 bit installed when I bought it. lol i run crysis, dirt 1 and 2, Assasins creed and lots other heavy games then Al on same pc.
Old 01/03/2011, 19:02   #15

ya on my laptop i did the same. i could play those games as well but crysis lagged bad cause it really needs about 4 gigs of ram to be decent. id say upgrade your ram. you're running a 1gb gfx card do it a favor and get its full potential. upgrade your ram and pm me if the problem exsists still.