Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think about webzen...

Discussion on I think about webzen... within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think about webzen...

I think it....

could use the old client to connect to Webzen codemasters?
for this would have 2 options, edit the file "host" of our PC or create a launcher to change the IP that connects to the game ...

I do not know which are the old nor the new IP, if someone knows that I lend a hand or try it ...

The game is a beta and have no previous version for download, therefore I think this could maybe work ... What do you think?
Old 08/30/2009, 00:15   #2

i don't get it, what do you want to do?

running webzen's version on codemasters servers or the other way 'round?
pls explain a bit more
Old 08/30/2009, 14:06   #3

Run the CM version, and modify the IPs to conect this to the webzen servers....
¿reason? In webzen, the mailbox, are no deactivated, only deactivated the button in client!!
If the webzen team no especific low version in teh server for users client, use CM version is posible...
Then we can use, the cm version to "send mails" in Webzen server...
Old 08/30/2009, 19:07   #4

elite*gold: 20
hmm, thats an idea, but imm srry cant help u in anny way with this...
Old 08/31/2009, 10:54   #5

We have some problems...
Frist... In webzen, to connect, u need use the webpage... and u need to be logged, in CM, u logged directly whit the client... I cant sniff the webzen page why im spanich and i need use Brzilian proxy to connect and i cant use 127.0.0.1 proxy to snif.... <- For it, use achilles --| OK.

Second... No, i no have second problem... its ok.

I found the IP to the two servers... In CM is: login.archlordgame.com
and in Webzen is: login.archlord.webzen.net
We can change it in the regedit and the changes work...
OK, cool....

But!! <--- Ever BUT...
Client says cannot connect, is logic, we problem is in the stupid alfclient, i think....

And no longer think of anything more :S
Old 08/31/2009, 23:23   #6

there both totally different clients :S
Old 09/01/2009, 15:42   #7

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
and there is no need to do it now anyway