Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NLGames OFFICIAL THREAD.

Discussion on NLGames OFFICIAL THREAD. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/31/2010, 12:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Obviously u children cannot follow directions. Can i get some post deleted plz minera trying to keep this an update thread and these kiddos aren't allowing that.

THIS IS NOT A ******** THREAD! Make your own thread if you want that and it'll get closed very quickly stop posting in my thread unless your A) Asking a question on some sort of issue involved with playing on NLGames, or B) providing informations on new updates.

FYI New Years event has TOA's set to 1k exp and 1k gold for now, jump on it quickly if you want to experience extremely fast gains. (this is an event and thus will not be permanent.

Dagus Don't post in my thread it seems like all the trolls follow you.

ALSO none of the problems you guys are indicating have derivativeness to NLGAMES, Celestia did the exact same things just not to the few crying because you were buddy buddy with the gm's, congrats your apart of the other group now. PLZ RETURN TO TOPIC!
Old 12/31/2010, 12:30   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1851 View Post
dud hau da fk you wan as tu pley at nl if wi iven chen meich an account i spamed merlin with 100 pm end diden get no acc sou pls dude com bk ven is openbeta cuz ruight now if iou ar not german you chen plei der cuz Tha Gimp Merlin AKE(supermen XD meibi supersuker) don creaid new acc sri for my eng end ye FKK NL games all af you ar a bunch or retards
PM me ill give u his ICQ he'll get you an account.
Old 12/31/2010, 14:11   #18

--
Old 12/31/2010, 14:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin76 View Post
wow next level slang i dont think a single word is spelled correctly
HAHAha idd Xd
Old 12/31/2010, 15:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serend View Post
THIS IS NOT A ******** THREAD! Make your own thread if you want that and it'll get closed very quickly stop posting in my thread unless your A) Asking a question on some sort of issue involved with playing on NLGames, or B) providing informations on new updates.
a) what is up with the corruption? why should people play nl games when u need to pay to be good, when they can play webzen where u pay to be good AND have 100 more things to do and 100x as many people playing?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2010, 16:14   #21

+10 for akasax0 finaly someone see things that i saw me too
Old 01/01/2011, 12:02   #22

Server is good, but my opinnion Celestia was better...Maybe because it was first private.
Old 01/01/2011, 15:19   #23

so guys

i will say

all become account

but before you write Merlin a pm

pls dont write in Forum Merlin

he have no time for Forum

Write Merlin a PM on the HP

THX

And he create the accounts very fast

yesterday he was not at home, he was on NEW - YEAR - PARTY so he cant create Accounts
Old 01/01/2011, 16:18   #24

is there now epi 3 as u said ?
first u said 24th then it was ( in parts ) 31th ...
is there now epi 3 ? ( i mean realms ,combo skills , uniques , combi pots etc )

or is there a new date ?
Old 01/01/2011, 17:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbears View Post
so guys

i will say

all become account

but before you write Merlin a pm

pls dont write in Forum Merlin

he have no time for Forum

Write Merlin a PM on the HP

THX

And he create the accounts very fast

yesterday he was not at home, he was on NEW - YEAR - PARTY so he cant create Accounts
What do you mean write a pm on the HP? what is HP, and i think i send him a pm on the forums 2 days ago but hes never on there i think.
Old 01/01/2011, 20:11   #26

On the main page not on the forum page they have 2 separate logins for either of them.
So go to Nlgames.de look at bottom register then go to users and mail Merlin i did this it was extraordinarily quick. maybe i got lucky however.

Also, intimate information on the server no one but Merlin and Killersorc have thus it's funny how people "know" things. As for questioning ep3 coming out? it's not very easy to do that, but you know your beleoved C-Arch should be up right? new year? wheres the server?
Old 01/01/2011, 23:43   #27

Thats a lot of work just to get an account made
Old 01/03/2011, 08:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
the way i see it.

nl games is a private server for the people running it, and for their friends to have fun, they just so happen to allow other people to go in and try and leach a bit of fun off of them

they arnt doing it for any of you guys. they are doing it for themselves and allowing other ppl to show up so they dont get lonely :P

greed and manipulation. now those are things i know so well <3
this is not complaining about which server is better or not but its an important info for people thinking about to play there.

truth is: gms and friends having fun with other normal players. Took me a while to figure it out until i got proofs. So have fun with that server as a 'normal' player.
Old 01/03/2011, 09:14   #29

NLgames client map cotains Trojan ( beware)
AS the titel say's the client map beholds a virus , Trojan Horse Generic3_c.DNW , u can look it up, it removes all data from the disk u have it on ,could become worse it deleted around 20 gib of games from my disk , i dont realy care that they are gone redownload ftw but, it also hacked my mails, i want or ill try to remove my detils from the website, i dont wana point out fingers thats it u and them or they, but i dont want anymore hacking and virus on my pc, so i do enything nessacery, by removing my membership here and i removed nlgames archlord, it was fun as long it lasted, i know numerus friends who lost mails because of the Pservers, i think celestia had it too, i hopr u all better scan ur game foler before playing, idont want this to happen to anyone els, bb all and it was fun as it lasted.
Old 01/04/2011, 04:27   #30

Well this Servers GMs are simply corrupt.....

Today me and a friend got Pked while grinding (by one-hit ofc)...then i whispered the guy and so we "talked" a bit.

I will translate it and btw that guy named "Tank" is a GM on his char. I ask him something cuz he go in Asylum and kill other players.

First screen:
I ask why GMs play on this server and kill other players

Tank: "lol cuz this is our server"
Tank: "we want to play it too"

-So why dont they play there like everyone does it? Why they need to play with OP'ed chars and selfmodified items? Why do they need to run around pking ppl who dont got any chance against them? Whenever anyone of their so called "friends" gets beaten in a PvP or get pked by someone they switch on their fcking GM chars!-

2. screen:

Tank: "and farming/killing "victims" (so called "victims" are ppl like me and others who dont donate)"
Me: "Sure but isnt it unfair towards other players?"
Me: "You and your guys are absolutely advantaged"

3. screen:
i ask why he got so much movementspeed cuz in this Epi2 you cant get so much movementspeed on a knight

Tank: "You can dontate 15€ for buying upgrade all skills on Stage 9"
Tank: "i make it too"

-So if anyone would like to have at least a small chance there he has to "donate" to get some benefits. Ofc some players dont need to "donate"...they simply are GM's or "friends" or Guildmembers of them. Well...as u can see, non-donators are simply victims for bored GM's or their "donating" friends!-

Well and the GMs from NLGames like Tank go online and help theirs frinds and kill all they dont like.....
Very nice NLGames, corrupt GMs killing other players for fun....nice lol. Lets try to imagine what will happen if they ever manage it to implement castle sieges...hmm. Theres no need to think about it cuz we know what will happen. But hey...maybe for a small "donation" of 20 € you can be Castleholder for 1 week maybe xD

Seriously...this server isnt worth to waste one single minute to play. Its a Server made by corrupt kids who stole files, running a copied emulator, running a fcking STASI-Forums where critisism get edited or deleted, where moderators editing User-Profiles to let them look hilarious to others, where those moderators editing their own old postings after ppl proved them wrong just to blame those users as "noobs" who telling lies and where is truely the biggest bunch of stupid retards who keep insulting ppl for whatever they say. Corrupt GMs giving out overpowered Items to their own Game Chars, to their "friends" and Guildmembers just get sure no1 can beat them and whenever one of their"mates" or may theirselves get Pked they switch on their GM chars to clean a whole spot or cave.

And what about those "Donations"? Its simply hilarious! Pay 15 € to get ur Skills up to Stage 9 for 1 month. I truely never saw such a bu11sh1t...even on Webzen. These arent donations....its like "Pay or get ur as kicked and gtfo!" Same as on Webzen but even worse.

Oh and regarding the Pics and the "Tank" dude. Those guys remove their own Rogue skull whenever they want to. Not just their owns...

I highly recommend dont to play there!

Edit: Usually i support the idea of P-servers- Especially in case of AL who got simply one of the worst and greedy publisher ever seen. But these NLgames retards arent worth the download and deserve to closed asap. After years playing AL on Cm and on WZ and after i learned to hate Webzen i sadly need to say...go Webzen...get them down!!!