Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NLGames OFFICIAL THREAD.

Discussion on NLGames OFFICIAL THREAD. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/24/2011, 12:07   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbears View Post
if you want than pay if you dont want than play with +5

some people donate next time

so dont QQ

nabs
Ur even here where u should promote ur server acting like a stupid kid lol
gl with ur server ull have 10-20 ppl playing on it when u introduce +9 all skills and 5-10 ppl will be staff rest will be 10 idiots who pay 15 € to play lol.

Sooner or later some1 will make a decent server like celestia was without favorisam of certain players.

What ur doing has nothing to do with donation lol since u cant posibly win against some1 who has lvl9 skills with lvl5 skills of ur own.

Oh well gl with ur stupid server.
Old 01/24/2011, 12:40   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1851 View Post
dud hau da fk you wan as tu pley at nl if wi iven chen meich an account i spamed merlin with 100 pm end diden get no acc sou pls dude com bk ven is openbeta cuz ruight now if iou ar not german you chen plei der cuz Tha Gimp Merlin AKE(supermen XD meibi supersuker) don creaid new acc sri for my eng end ye FKK NL games all af you ar a bunch or retards

ahahahh i love you
Old 01/24/2011, 15:28   #108

sigh...
u`ll get $$ quickly with ur idea bringing +9 skills
but ur server shelf life will decreased from actual..
we shall see
i`m not going to say something bad towards nlgames team
but u guys are so proud and never being professional in handling people`s voice
u guys keep using bad word towards us
Old 01/24/2011, 17:57   #109

What your doing now by charging money is even more illegal, you are making profit from intilectual property owned by NHN, its one thing to run a server for your own offline use , and its another to profit from it