Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] Tempest An Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Development] Tempest An Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/29/2010, 10:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkstyleyeah View Post
when i post it here, it will take max 24h and gameguard or webzen will fix it!!!
so i don't tell...

but i already tryed wpe pro, u can make filters, but they don't effect. i tryed it !
so stop crying about gameguard. removing gameguard from archlord would just fix some bugs%crashes nothing more !

and i didn't say, i am the best hacker, i just say that there is a way to stop gg working.
There isnt a big secret what is happening with 64bit os version systems and gameg4uard. Gameguard cant hook everything like on 32bit system does, because of the kernel protection on a 64bit system.
That means that not all system dll's and functions included can be hooked.
So you can very easy make a bot on an 64 bit system and also to run some apllications ,like wpe pro, under this system. I havent tried how wpe pro works on windows 7 64bit but i bet on it ,that the way you can do that is the follow:

1. Try to run wpe pro before gameguard runs, that means that you have to run wpe before login on webzen page.
2.When gameguard tries to connect to server, this moment you can watch your process of alefclient and you can choose it before gameguard starts completely. You dont have plenty of time to do that,but with some practise you can easy choose your alefclient proccess.
3. If everything run ok and after some minutes archlord doesnt shutdown,then you are ready to read packets...

Thats the whole idea. If all these steps doesnt work then TURK leaves on a dream world.Also most probably wpe will not function full(like you will not be able to change things).

By the way TURK,you are full of excuses . You can tell everything you like for bugs or hacks you know , in public,for an 64bit system because gameguard will never patch it. If strange things happens on 64bit systems with gameguard it has nothing to do with gameguard itself but with structure of 64bit windows...and that will never can fix gameguard team ... needs the permision of m1crosoft to play with kernel ...end of storie...so excuses "if i tell something here gameguard will patch it in 24h" is completly boolsxxxt.

Be careful that not all functions remain unhooked on a 64bit system . You can experiment and realize what functions are hooked and which not.

Cheers to all...

Avati
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/29/2010, 19:31   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
There isnt a big secret what is happening with 64bit os version systems and gameg4uard. Gameguard cant hook everything like on 32bit system does, because of the kernel protection on a 64bit system.
That means that not all system dll's and functions included can be hooked.
So you can very easy make a bot on an 64 bit system and also to run some apllications ,like wpe pro, under this system. I havent tried how wpe pro works on windows 7 64bit but i bet on it ,that the way you can do that is the follow:

1. Try to run wpe pro before gameguard runs, that means that you have to run wpe before login on webzen page.
2.When gameguard tries to connect to server, this moment you can watch your process of alefclient and you can choose it before gameguard starts completely. You dont have plenty of time to do that,but with some practise you can easy choose your alefclient proccess.
3. If everything run ok and after some minutes archlord doesnt shutdown,then you are ready to read packets...

Thats the whole idea. If all these steps doesnt work then TURK leaves on a dream world.Also most probably wpe will not function full(like you will not be able to change things).

By the way TURK,you are full of excuses . You can tell everything you like for bugs or hacks you know , in public,for an 64bit system because gameguard will never patch it. If strange things happens on 64bit systems with gameguard it has nothing to do with gameguard itself but with structure of 64bit windows...and that will never can fix gameguard team ... needs the permision of m1crosoft to play with kernel ...end of storie...so excuses "if i tell something here gameguard will patch it in 24h" is completly boolsxxxt.

Be careful that not all functions remain unhooked on a 64bit system . You can experiment and realize what functions are hooked and which not.

Cheers to all...

Avati
you can read packets, but not make a working filter,

" is completly boolsxxxt." its not !!!

if i tell how, and say the name of the programm, then gg will watch after this programm and if it founds the programm running, then it will close it self and archlord,
and i thought, here in this forum are some "pro" hackers...
...who understands how easy it is to STOP gg, ( again STOP, i hope u understand know, how to...)
true me, it would be very eays for webzen and gg to fix this !
Old 05/30/2010, 09:04   #48

Quote:
...who understands how easy it is to STOP gg, ( again STOP, i hope u understand know, how to...)
you cannot stop gg because gg must send reply to the server when it is asked... if you disable gg and will not emulate it (few hundred questions-respond cases) the game will die in few minutes max...
Old 05/30/2010, 10:20   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
you cannot stop gg because gg must send reply to the server when it is asked... if you disable gg and will not emulate it (few hundred questions-respond cases) the game will die in few minutes max...
-.-

stop in a way like a LAG,
it works !

find a way to stop it, and u will see, that it works ...
Old 05/30/2010, 11:02   #50

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
-.-

stop in a way like a LAG,
it works !

find a way to stop it, and u will see, that it works ...
hi,
you can stop it temporary but after some time the server kicks you away.
The only way to get away gg is to emulate em.

Greez ACE
Old 05/30/2010, 16:37   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
hi,
you can stop it temporary but after some time the server kicks you away.
The only way to get away gg is to emulate em.

Greez ACE
NO!

i stop it temporary, play a long time ...

then archlord get stoped, then i restart gg, and stop it again, and i can play again without a kick or sth !

JUST TRY IT !
Old 05/31/2010, 07:52   #52

Quote:
NO!

then archlord get stoped, then i restart gg, and stop it again, and i can play again without a kick or sth !

JUST TRY IT !
Hi,
on my last test the maximum time without gg was 20 min then i got kicked.
Ill try it again with the last update maybe they changed something.

Greez ACE
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 14:08   #53

So I can use WPE Pro Jetze back under webzen
Old 06/01/2010, 18:18   #54

Quote:
NO!

JUST TRY IT !
Hi,
i tryed it but my game got always closed after some seconds ... i havnt enugh time to restart gg . Im working on Win 7 x64 maybe u use other.

Greez ACE
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2010, 19:58   #55

I love you m8! Can't w8 we could play our own Archlord...

I don't really know how to programe in C++ but if you need any other help you can always PM me!
Old 06/05/2010, 13:36   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Hi,
i tryed it but my game got always closed after some seconds ... i havnt enugh time to restart gg . Im working on Win 7 x64 maybe u use other.

Greez ACE
@ ACE
thanks for testing it, i have no more a 64x bit system

maybe they patched it,

@ all

u see, ace was able too, to stop gg, and it work for him !!!
Old 06/06/2010, 12:57   #57

is he still working on this project actually?
Old 06/06/2010, 15:46   #58

i think, no..
Old 06/07/2010, 04:52   #59

this project is still alive
Old 06/07/2010, 07:56   #60

glad to hear that (: (actually reading it but whatever)