Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] Tempest An Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Development] Tempest An Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/20/2010, 01:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
nice work, I hope that you will not give up as another ....,
Old 05/20/2010, 10:41   #32

i am not a pro,but off_7768F8 maybe on offset ?
Old 05/20/2010, 16:29   #33

Bro, i want to say nice work until now, i couldnt really understand everything or whats your real objective but i'd like to give you some lead for G4megu4rd problem.
First of all, i have seen that G4megu4rd uses a certain "Au~Kb~Hook~.dll"; Well, i have tried to move this out from the game folder and what happens is that the patching client starts but if you press "start game", just at the point where G4megu4rd would start, it stops working, and i mean the game doesnt work. Well from this i got the conclusion that, that dll is the point where the G4megu4rd is hooked to the game.
In my opinion there is a possibility that if you remove a few (or more) lines from that dll file , maybe you could make the game jump over the point where the G4megu4rd, hooks to it, and i guess that if you do that, it won't be a problem h00king wpe pro to it or doing other things freely.
Another thing is that i have found with some programs which detect hidden processes that when the game starts there are some processes named "Game~mon~.des and G~ame~gu~ard~.des"(remove the "~" things, as well as for the earlier name of the .dll); Well those files are located in the G4megu4rd folder in the game; Again, in my opinion there are some things happening in there ( like it makes the process invisible or hooking things), having a look inside that thing could reveal new things.
I know i have said these things in another topic of mine and Avati. said that it could be a problem if they patch it up so we would need to find new ways on each patch ( or something like that ). Well i guess that you dont need it for so long time so i think it would be useful.
Also when the game starts there is a service created named "NP~P~TNT~2"( or at least the program said so) which is deleted after the game is shut down... well since it stays on while you play the game i think it plays the "watcher" which triggers the shutdown when you try to hack something , i would recommend watching for that thing too.

And last i will say sorry that i only give leads or ideas, i can't work these on my own because i only know few things about programming, but i'm trying to help in my way... and also i hope i have helped with something.
Old 05/20/2010, 17:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-mann View Post
Bro, i want to say nice work until now, i couldnt really understand everything or whats your real objective but i'd like to give you some lead for G4megu4rd problem.
First of all, i have seen that G4megu4rd uses a certain "Au~Kb~Hook~.dll"; Well, i have tried to move this out from the game folder and what happens is that the patching client starts but if you press "start game", just at the point where G4megu4rd would start, it stops working, and i mean the game doesnt work. Well from this i got the conclusion that, that dll is the point where the G4megu4rd is hooked to the game.
In my opinion there is a possibility that if you remove a few (or more) lines from that dll file , maybe you could make the game jump over the point where the G4megu4rd, hooks to it, and i guess that if you do that, it won't be a problem h00king wpe pro to it or doing other things freely.
Another thing is that i have found with some programs which detect hidden processes that when the game starts there are some processes named "Game~mon~.des and G~ame~gu~ard~.des"(remove the "~" things, as well as for the earlier name of the .dll); Well those files are located in the G4megu4rd folder in the game; Again, in my opinion there are some things happening in there ( like it makes the process invisible or hooking things), having a look inside that thing could reveal new things.
I know i have said these things in another topic of mine and Avati. said that it could be a problem if they patch it up so we would need to find new ways on each patch ( or something like that ). Well i guess that you dont need it for so long time so i think it would be useful.
Also when the game starts there is a service created named "NP~P~TNT~2"( or at least the program said so) which is deleted after the game is shut down... well since it stays on while you play the game i think it plays the "watcher" which triggers the shutdown when you try to hack something , i would recommend watching for that thing too.

And last i will say sorry that i only give leads or ideas, i can't work these on my own because i only know few things about programming, but i'm trying to help in my way... and also i hope i have helped with something.
only changing some lines, its more then that, the gamestarts when gameguard says all is right<- try to simulate this.

first gameguard start, and its not a dll
its gameguard.des,
it checks if all gameguard files are there and patches them. If all goes right, it starts the game and gamemon.des , again not a dll, gamemon.des hides himself and archlord.exe
and while gamemon.des is active u can't use wpe or other sniffer/debugger, why? becouse the debugport of archlord is already in use, gameguard "hook" his self in archlord so no other programms can hook it.

it would be easyly to stop gamemon.des blocking the debugport, but the problem is, gamemon&archlord are hidden ><
Old 05/20/2010, 23:43   #35

good job coolman, really looking forward to play
Old 05/22/2010, 12:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost331 View Post
The secret of studying how to increase your golf club head speed will open the door to much longer drives that can be up to 30 yards or longer than before. The key is to find some ishiner, but effective tips and golf swing training exercises you can do daily to get even faster results. There are a couple of elements that can enhance the speed at which you swing your golf club. Core strength and flexibility should be at the TOP of your list. The golf swing requires a high level of rotational speed, and the only way to achieve it is having a stronger and more flexible core area.
WTH 0.0
Old 05/27/2010, 09:16   #37

Just letting people know I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THIS, ive just hit a little roadblock, and havn't had time to devote my energy to solving it, i just finished with school for the summer, expect to see something by the (hopefully) middle of june or maybe even sooner
Old 05/27/2010, 13:54   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManBob View Post
Just letting people know I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THIS, ive just hit a little roadblock, and havn't had time to devote my energy to solving it, i just finished with school for the summer, expect to see something by the (hopefully) middle of june or maybe even sooner
Nice work mate.
Old 05/27/2010, 15:53   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkstyleyeah View Post
only changing some lines, its more then that, the gamestarts when gameguard says all is right<- try to simulate this.

first gameguard start, and its not a dll
its gameguard.des,
it checks if all gameguard files are there and patches them. If all goes right, it starts the game and gamemon.des , again not a dll, gamemon.des hides himself and archlord.exe
and while gamemon.des is active u can't use wpe or other sniffer/debugger, why? becouse the debugport of archlord is already in use, gameguard "hook" his self in archlord so no other programms can hook it.

it would be easyly to stop gamemon.des blocking the debugport, but the problem is, gamemon&archlord are hidden ><
first of all, i have just expressed my opinion and i gave a few informations which maybe were useful, and second i was expecting for someone to continue or add something to my ideas not contradict as "they" would know everything, maybe you aren't that right too ....
REGARDS,
Old 05/27/2010, 16:29   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkstyleyeah View Post
Not on 64 bit

Ive you PM some info on blocking it send me a pm and ill give it a go on Windows 7 ulitimate 64 bit.
Old 05/28/2010, 10:29   #41

yes on 64 bit its not hidden, and there its posisble to block gameguard, and use wpe.

but i don't tell, how to.... =)
Old 05/28/2010, 14:51   #42

We dont care if u are the best hacker on the planet or even Neo anderson *lmao*... so stop telling us you can do that or this.If you want just help CoolManBob who seems that he is the only one here working to bring this project to life.

The comment isnt for turkstyle personally but to all of these ppl who post here thinking that they know something and dont help Bob to make his work easier.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2010, 22:20   #43

when i post it here, it will take max 24h and gameguard or webzen will fix it!!!
so i don't tell...

but i already tryed wpe pro, u can make filters, but they don't effect. i tryed it !
so stop crying about gameguard. removing gameguard from archlord would just fix some bugs%crashes nothing more !

and i didn't say, i am the best hacker, i just say that there is a way to stop gg working.
Old 05/28/2010, 22:30   #44

''The comment isnt for turkstyle personally'' ^^

pm bob for that i didnt say post it here lawl.
Old 05/29/2010, 06:25   #45

EDIT: Avati answers all