Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

woc item ini editor / decrypt-encrypt ini

Discussion on woc item ini editor / decrypt-encrypt ini within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
woc item ini editor / decrypt-encrypt ini

I am looking for an item ini editor or decrypt-encrypt for archlord woc THANK YOU
Old 02/25/2020, 05:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ask for it on their discord, im sure you'll getting it faster than posting here.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]uche WoC Acc [B]iete Psc, anderen WoC Acc
02/13/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Topic~ Bei interesse über einen Tausch skype adden
C++ Text Decrypt Function + Programm Encrypt to Decrypt
07/09/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg233/scaled.php?se rver=233&filename=icevisionzxencrypttodec.png& amp;res=medium Download: uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner Function C++: char* encrypt(const char* plaintext) {
encrypt/decrypt guide .INI
12/01/2007 - Archlord - 4 Replies
I put this little guide together to make it more understandable and easier to read, this is in regards to the other guys post (menasculio) who posted the source code/compiled Put that file in the INI folder of archlord. start>run>CMD type in CD C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Archlord\ini once you have done that you can rename the .exe you downloaded to a shorter name, i named mine DEC.
Itemtype.DAT Encrypt/Decrypt
06/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
I don't know who made this tool i found it in my C:\ folder named Project1.exe it has no company name nor does it have an about section. So i cannot take credit for this tool. It Encrypts and Decrypts the itemtype.dat file with a few clicks of the mouse, without having to be in the Conquer 2.0\ini folder unlike the DeEn tool that was used for decrypting the Monster.dat. This tool should work for the Monster.dat file too. Just found it on my comp and thought i'd share it since its a bit...
Someone decrypt this ini plz(or give set.ini)
06/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Its for lineage2extreme help me out please.