Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding to the details of 决战(decisive battle) server in China[Maybe it's a tutioria

Discussion on Regarding to the details of 决战(decisive battle) server in China[Maybe it's a tutioria within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding to the details of 决战(decisive battle) server in China[Maybe it's a tutioria

Hi eveybody,
After last topic () introduced pservers in China, there a many ppl asked me how to play there.
In fact, it's too hard for foreigners play in Chinese games,any games.
Now there a so many chinese play woc or justac too, but it's not hard like this, because

1. Language: pserver outside of chine often have a website and a forum,for chinese server no.
I had said they will have a QQ group. But for foreigners , it’s hard to regist. And maybe u a so great, but when u join a group, u could'n understand anything they said there.
If u are a chinese, u don't know english, but u could input the letters one by one in search engine or translation software. For non-chinese ppl , u didn’t know how to input chinese words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only way to solve it, maybe OCR, many cellphone had the fuction now, camera to the words it help translate them.

And if there is some official news and activities, just published in QQ group. If you not in there, u won’t know it.
2. Buy cc: pservers outside of china, often support paypal.But in China, just 支付宝,Wechat,Domestic online banking.
3. patriotism , in fact chinese don't hate any foreigners. They just like to fight with foreigners not play with them. Like I ever been killed by other players in a Chinese server of SDO, just because my name was like japanese name, WTF!!!!!!! But they really did it.
So in WOC there a so many chinese, u must fight with them ever. And they even know just very little english ,with love for the game, they overcome all kinds of difficulties.
Like poor english, bad network(in china if you want to access a foreign website or a game ,u must use a agent or proxy, cost 5-8 dollars per month)

if u are a superman, the QQ group number is 257834794(low level QQ users wont be permitted to join there now, for example , i use qq for over 15years .Im lvl 70+)
because my lvl in the forum I just take some screenshot in the attached
the lvl 145 server will open 2020/02/21 18:00 beijing time
Attached Images
File Type: png T1.png (46.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg t2.jpg (113.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg t3.jpg (1.13 MB, 88 views)
File Type: png t4.png (59.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: png t5.png (44.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg t6.jpg (121.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: png t7.png (773.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: png t8.png (122.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: png t9.png (84.4 KB, 69 views)
Thanks
1 User