Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemtype.DAT Encrypt/Decrypt

Discussion on Itemtype.DAT Encrypt/Decrypt within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I don't know who made this tool i found it in my C:\ folder named Project1.exe
it has no company name nor does it have an about section.
So i cannot take credit for this tool.

It Encrypts and Decrypts the itemtype.dat file with a few clicks of the mouse, without having to be in the Conquer 2.0\ini folder unlike the DeEn tool that was used for decrypting the Monster.dat. This tool should work for the Monster.dat file too.

Just found it on my comp and thought i'd share it since its a bit more handy for editing the files,and would make it much easier for those who make itemtype.dat editing tools ^^.If anyone knows the creator of this tool please tell me so i can give them full credit.

*Edit - File removed by a1blaster*

Old 06/07/2007, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,955
Repost of coder62
Itemtype decrypter/encryper, inclusive sourcecode in Delphi and c++

#CLOSED
Closed Thread

« ??? | SpeedHack 4351 »

Similar Threads
Encrypt/Decrypt
09/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Who can tell me how can i decrypt a password mage by the register page?:D
Need Someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files
04/21/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello i am helping a good friend on her server, it is working and up in Beta we are looking for someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files. if you know how and good please contact me at: [email protected]
Encrypt/Decrypt Function
10/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
I think I've found the wrapper for send() at 00536FDB but I cannot find any calls just before the actual winsock send that would encrypt data. Am I looking in the wrong place?
(Request) DeCrypt / Encrypt
05/04/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Do you have any DeCrypt/Encrypt program what works for Item.edf in RFOph ? Thanks. :D
encrypt/decrypt guide .INI
12/01/2007 - Archlord - 4 Replies
I put this little guide together to make it more understandable and easier to read, this is in regards to the other guys post (menasculio) who posted the source code/compiled Put that file in the INI folder of archlord. start>run>CMD type in CD C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Archlord\ini once you have done that you can rename the .exe you downloaded to a shorter name, i named mine DEC.