Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dev] Archlord Emulator [Help needed]

Discussion on [Dev] Archlord Emulator [Help needed] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/26/2010, 18:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
you still don't know what it does?
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AMT_COUPON_USER

Every line lik this creates a Table in a Database

What i dont know its if has to be at same DB or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 18:57   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by archknup View Post
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AMT_COUPON_USER

Every line lik this creates a Table in a Database

What i dont know its if has to be at same DB or not
[dbo] <- DB name without "[" and "]"
[AMT_COUPON_USER] <- table name without "[" and "]"

so yes, all tables will be created on the same DB...

p.s. leave DB for now, we need think how to reverse this one or create from 0...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 18:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
[dbo] <- DB name without "[" and "]"
[AMT_COUPON_USER] <- table name without "[" and "]"

so yes, all tables will be created on the same DB...

p.s. leave DB for now, we need think how to reverse this one or create from 0...

Yep you are right ^^

I also edited the first post with new directions we have to think about

Thanks again ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 19:14   #34

Quote:
Yep you are right ^^

I also edited the first post with new directions we have to think about

Thanks again ^^
Step by step going to the right direction...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 19:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin76 View Post
hey arch can u tell us how far u got so far and what u need help with so we can try to help u out m8

good luck
Well i try to explain the situation:

This is a Server Emulator for Archlord Episode III "China"

The emulator have a LoginServer a Gameserver and a Database

You can find the database at /ini/ directory, all of the XLS files are the tables of the database, you can import all of this by MS SQL server.

Ok so Lets start with Loginserver:

Each time you run it, it starts to read and load the ini files, but when the serevr try to read the file DBSERVERINFO it crashes, because this file is who point to database and we must translate and edit it.

If we are able to make the loginserver load correct, then we have to start with gameserver.

Lets think about that we have made all Server files to run correctly, and not crash...

Then we still having need to edit the chinese client files to point at the IP of the server we put online

Ok so if im not wrong, Botas12 are saying that we also can make our own emulator, not the chinese one, but with a lot more of work

Anyway im decided to try both thing if neccesary, i really like to do that ^^

Ok so now the Pros and Contras i see:

Using Chinese emulator

Pros: We already have all decrypted files and DB

Contras:
Chinese things, really hard to set up, client not stable, and were not able to update in future in any way

Making our own emulator:

Pros: It can be Open Source, English, able to update and improve the server, and a satsifaction of gods when its finished xDD

Contras: Start it from 0

Ok so please if im wrong at anything please correct me ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2010, 20:15   #36

Quote:
Well i try to explain the situation:

This is a Server Emulator for Archlord Episode III "China"

The emulator have a LoginServer a Gameserver and a Database

You can find the database at /ini/ directory, all of the XLS files are the tables of the database, you can import all of this by MS SQL server.

Ok so Lets start with Loginserver:

Each time you run it, it starts to read and load the ini files, but when the serevr try to read the file DBSERVERINFO it crashes, because this file is who point to database and we must translate and edit it.

If we are able to make the loginserver load correct, then we have to start with gameserver.

Lets think about that we have made all Server files to run correctly, and not crash...

Then we still having need to edit the chinese client files to point at the IP of the server we put online

Ok so if im not wrong, Botas12 are saying that we also can make our own emulator, not the chinese one, but with a lot more of work

Anyway im decided to try both thing if neccesary, i really like to do that ^^

Ok so now the Pros and Contras i see:

Using Chinese emulator

Pros: We already have all decrypted files and DB

Contras:
Chinese things, really hard to set up, client not stable, and were not able to update in future in any way

Making our own emulator:

Pros: It can be Open Source, English, able to update and improve the server, and a satsifaction of gods when its finished xDD

Contras: Start it from 0

Ok so please if im wrong at anything please correct me ^^
I dont know if it will help you, but i can encrypt the ini files of the Webzen Client, so i have my own mysql database with all Items,Monster etc.

I know something about the ini files, which ini needs another ini file to get the stats of an item maybe. what i dont know is to get the textures, but i know the IDīs and the Texture IDīs of all Items. So its possible to edit the Ini Files. Maybe the Spider Potion can be an Archlord Potion and so on. Spawn Points of Monster or the Gifts of Questīs can be Changed.

DropRate & DropRank of Itemīs and Chance by the Monster can be changed.

And its possible to unlock the "new" Items that not available now in Webzen Archlord =D

so far (sry for my english, i am german =D)

PS: all i can do is to create an Game Database for MySql or MS Sql for VB, XML, MS ACCESS and u can update it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2010, 20:20   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havocker View Post
I dont know if it will help you, but i can encrypt the ini files of the Webzen Client, so i have my own mysql database with all Items,Monster etc.

I know something about the ini files, which ini needs another ini file to get the stats of an item maybe. what i dont know is to get the textures, but i know the IDīs and the Texture IDīs of all Items. So its possible to edit the Ini Files. Maybe the Spider Potion can be an Archlord Potion and so on. Spawn Points of Monster or the Gifts of Questīs can be Changed.

DropRate & DropRank of Itemīs and Chance by the Monster can be changed.

so far (sry for my english, i am german =D)
So if we open the XLS from this china emu maybe we can find all the data, because all the variables are at english, but the names ando so are at traditional chinese and we can translate it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 20:24   #38

Quote:
So if we open the XLS from this china emu maybe we can find all the data, because all the variables are at english, but the names ando so are at traditional chinese and we can translate it
yes i saw it too, but if u are create ur own Emu, i can help u to create the Game Database for U
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 20:28   #39

Examples:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 20:34   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havocker View Post
yes i saw it too, but if u are create ur own Emu, i can help u to create the Game Database for U
Your help will be so great my friend

But first we all have to decide what to do, if we work with thsi china emu or make new one ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 20:35   #41

Quote:
Examples:

=D, i know this problem, if u put this Data into a MySQL Database u can translate this with the Pacific Version of ini Files. Each Row has a Name that use an ID these ID is the Lead for the translate, with the ini Files of Webzen.

So i created my own english Client for the korean Version. It works not correctly for the korean Version cuz they are higher in Episodes but what Webzen has included in the Client i can use in korean.

So it can work for the Chinese Version, or u make ur own Emu
Old 01/26/2010, 20:45   #42

But that will crash the server if we dont modify all the client, right?
Old 01/26/2010, 20:49   #43

Quote:
But that will crash the server if we dont modify all the client, right?
not really, the ini files in the Client have only the function to show all texts or items etc. the game and server DB must only working to take and send the files for game clients and their stuff. like the AION Emu from Nova... but i dont know how u can create an working P-server, i can only show u to create an english Game Database like this:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 20:58   #44

Edited:

The english database was the first thing i was making before, i was importing it to mysql from the china files, but then we saw that the database are from MS SQL Server

The import can be done easy

If we be able to conigure & run the china emu the last thing to do will be translate ini files for client, and the game will be english
Old 01/26/2010, 21:05   #45

Quote:
But if i have webzen client with new npc quest etc whien it calls the db about a quest or db its not listed the DB will not respond.. it will crash?
i cant say anything about programming for server emu or something else, only what i know is that ican create for u a game database.

what ive done with the korean version is only a translation

Tags
archlord, archlord emu, emu, emulator