Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacker - Trade window - lost items without any clicks

Discussion on Hacker - Trade window - lost items without any clicks within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacker - Trade window - lost items without any clicks

Hi,

my friend was scammed today at justac.net - Archlord Server. A Player wanted to see his neck. So my friend opend the trade window and showed him his neck. Suddently the trade window was closed and few seconds later it opened again an closed again.

He lost his neck and his Gold.

Anyone heard about this Hack?

Kind regards
Old 08/19/2017, 08:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecrof View Post
Hi,

my friend was scammed today at justac.net - Archlord Server. A Player wanted to see his neck. So my friend opend the trade window and showed him his neck. Suddently the trade window was closed and few seconds later it opened again an closed again.

He lost his neck and his Gold.

Anyone heard about this Hack?

Kind regards

yes justac forum is now posting about this many ppl lost gold and items '' show me necklase '' lost necklase instantly.. buy coins from bg and hide in your bank, don't keep gold in your inventory because they can force trade you and take gold without u trade :l!

here is trade hack proof video

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Sending Mouse Clicks to Rappelz Window
09/01/2013 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Title says it all. I have been trying to send Mouse clicks to the game window through an injected dll, but nothing works. I am able to send normal keyboard keys just fine, but mouse clicks never go through. I have tried various APIs and none of them have worked so far, including: 1.PostMessage 2.SendMessage 3.SendInput 4.mouse_event Anyone help would be appreciated.
[How²] Mehr Youtube Clicks/More Youtube Clicks.
07/16/2011 - Tutorials - 3 Replies
Vorwort : Dies ist mein aller erstes TuTorial , dies bestimmt nicht sehr perfekt sein wird! Rechtschreibfehler könnt ihr gerne behalten , ihr haftet nicht ich hafte nicht xD. Was machen wir? Heute möchte ich mit verschiedenen möglichkeiten zeigen wie ihr mehr Clicks auf Youtube bekommt. Dies wird problemlos gehen und man braucht nichts downloaden dafür. Natürlich ist das auch eine sache wo man viel geduldt haben muss und wo auch nicht alles klappt. Viel spaß. Angefangen wird so :
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply