Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Sending Mouse Clicks to Rappelz Window

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Sending Mouse Clicks to Rappelz Window

Title says it all. I have been trying to send Mouse clicks to the game window through an injected dll, but nothing works. I am able to send normal keyboard keys just fine, but mouse clicks never go through.

I have tried various APIs and none of them have worked so far, including:

1.PostMessage
2.SendMessage
3.SendInput
4.mouse_event

Anyone help would be appreciated.

« Rappelz gold sited | Gameguard Sanbox »

Similar Threads
sending commands to window...
07/05/2013 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
oké i'm trying to run 2x autopicker simultaneously, yet I can only do this by sending "space" replica's. Which means i need to have 1 window on top. Anyway to send those commands to a specific window instead of my computer in general? Is that detectable? kind regards
sending key to inactive window
07/20/2012 - C/C++ - 15 Replies
im a newbie with c++ today and im trying to make a dll to send key to inactive window but i tryed calling it and nothing gets sent dont know if i call it right or not . DLL: #include "main.h" #include <windows.h> // a sample exported function int DLL_EXPORT SendMessage(int x = 0){ //HWND Client = FindWindow(0, "D3D Window"); HWND hwnd = FindWindow("D3D Window", NULL);
[SCRIPT] P.E.T. Auto-Kamikaze (working in background, no mouse clicks)
01/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 88 Replies
With the new version client of darkorbit 5.x, this tool is not working anymore, if an update will be I will post here Short info: This script will auto-repair, auto-start, auto-select kamikaze. Is all working in background so it wont use your mouse as coordinates, so you can battle easy in PvP or use on cubikons. Also you can have multiple modules and still working like a charm. Download and use: PET Kamikaze 1.3 Must do to work:
Any program for sending key to Inactive Window ?
04/16/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well ?
Mouse clicks in background
08/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi, i'm tryin to perfom mouse clicks in rom, while it's in background, but i have so far no success. I tried SendMessage/PostMessage and AutoIt, discovered that rom checks mouse clicks with getCursor but even when i NOPed the GetCursor func i had no success. Also, i didn't find any hooks that would manipulate SendMessage/PostMessage, so i'm very confused why my code isn't working. Please help me with some advice. Thanks for your aid. so long backtoreality