Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suche Hilfe | Archlord Map Viewer

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havocker View Post
thx, good luck to you too

my project preview,
Gute arbeit!! Mein Project in Unity sieht fast gleich aus, mit dem selben problem das mir die maps fehlen....

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bersi1888 View Post
Gute arbeit!! Mein Project in Unity sieht fast gleich aus, mit dem selben problem das mir die maps fehlen....
hast du bilder oder video? neugier

Old   #18

We can rebuild all the game with new graphics,was better if the source was available..the work was little than now....idk if we could get the original animation settings for characters...but we could use something similar .... try to reconstruct ARCHLORD X ... has almost same graphics for unity and seems the extraction its easier than first Archlord
Old   #19

Nothing about building an Archlord clone is easy or little work.. Noone is even close to being able to convert animation/effect/map files to other formats. And without those, noone will spend thousands of hours re-creating those, assuming they can.

Even Havocker said that he's been working on this for 2 years and so far only converted model files.

If we are to do anything useful as a community, it begins by building tools which help us understand how client files work. ACE's dat viewer was a great step, INI decrypter was a great step, we need more of that kind. Shrinking our time on a project which will end up getting abandoned will get us nowhere.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

i work on my project since 2 years cuz i have not every day time for it and yes i use converted files, but i repaired a lots of stuff and i have alle data in an database importet.

what i did in this years is: *.tx1 to *.dds/png, *.ecl to *.fbx with correct texures, obj *.ini files to *.csv and *.sql, collect and rebuild map files in 3ds *.max (human world is complete now)...

if the map is complete i can create heightmaps of it and use it in unreal engine, so i can extend the world map using unreal to cretae more content/world to play....
Old   #21

Now this is what i call "good work"
Nice to see that there are still players around willing to spend so much time working on this game.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #22

good work men, cant w8 for test your amazing work