Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Server

Discussion on Test Server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/12/2017, 23:24   #181

elite*gold: 0
Best solution which keeps everybody happy is having 2 servers, one with 100% rates and one with medium to high rates. People will donate enough to keep the servers up and net Osiy a handsome profit. In fact if you think about it he'll earn even more because he will have a larger overall player base (taking into consideration the people that will quit if the rates are 100% but will play and donate on higher rates). And if people think that having a high rate server will stop people from donating just look at JustAC. I know a lot of people would rather donate to compensate Osiy for his work rather than as an obligation to succeed in the game (as would be in a low rate server). And if I'm completely wrong and this high rate server doesn't earn enough to sustain itself and it's a financial loss for Osiy, close it. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06/12/2017, 23:28   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adive View Post
Best solution which keeps everybody happy is having 2 servers, one with 100% rates and one with medium to high rates. People will donate enough to keep the servers up and net Osiy a handsome profit. In fact if you think about it he'll earn even more because he will have a larger overall player base (taking into consideration the people that will quit if the rates are 100% but will play and donate on higher rates). And if people think that having a high rate server will stop people from donating just look at JustAC. I know a lot of people would rather donate to compensate Osiy for his work rather than as an obligation to succeed in the game (as would be in a low rate server). And if I'm completely wrong and this high rate server doesn't earn enough to sustain itself and it's a financial loss for Osiy, close it. Just 2 cents.
No, that way everybody will play on high rate and low rate will be deserted.Better low rate with events.
Old 06/12/2017, 23:40   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
No, that way everybody will play on high rate and low rate will be deserted.Better low rate with events.
And so what if they do? If they prefer to play on a high rate server to a low rate server then that is their choice. If you think that restricting people to only having a low rate server will keep them playing you're wrong, they'll just quit and even more of the player base is gone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2017, 02:16   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adive View Post
And so what if they do? If they prefer to play on a high rate server to a low rate server then that is their choice. If you think that restricting people to only having a low rate server will keep them playing you're wrong, they'll just quit and even more of the player base is gone.
Do you even read what you write?

What would be the point of a high rate server if the people that are playing on justac are clearly happy playing there as you say ?

Do you even know why this server is beeing opened ?
Old 06/13/2017, 02:28   #185

Can you guys just chill for a couple of days? grab some beers,watch some movies,have some *** ).I meen the ****** server isn't even open and ppl already make assumptions on how and what it will be.Adding up another 10 pages full of posts about rates wont change anything as only he can decide what they will be.And if it fails..as he sayd "so be it"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2017, 03:31   #186

"100% rates are the best, noobs will quit and pros will stay". half of the people supporting this 100% rates idea will quit within a week. wont even make it to level 25.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2017, 05:47   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
You can download it, you won't have to download a new one.
Thank you, I'll be doing that then.
Old 06/13/2017, 09:10   #188

Quote:
Yea better have only a deserted one
Old 06/13/2017, 09:47   #189

Imo the best option will be to make 300-400% drop and 100% exp it will be the best solution for server and players.
Old 06/13/2017, 10:24   #190

Humm..i think osy will decide the rates but in my opinion..if you wanted original CM back...osy do 100% xp ! there are many players who wanted to play the original CM episode! and why? just for combos and uniques ? there are many things to do in this game , wake up guys! be serious there are CC items like toa,lucky charms and much more CC items that will help you to level up and get items...with 400-600 xp or whatever , you will not like to get from drop toons of s*it* in your inventory and lose time to clean it everytime,after making level 99 becomes boring,we want back the times when we wanted to do pvp with players with different levels and items,remember the old times with farming for uniques,stones,meeting new players, this was the CM episode this we want back!The CM players was friendly , everytime when they saw a new player they asked him if he/she needs help and do great things for him/her..the economy was awsome!So..think a bit about this....

Peace!Let the owner to do his job and put in practice his ideas!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/13/2017, 10:53   #191

Osiy, I know you don't care that much about our opinion, you might care about this one. Do 100% in the week, 200% in the weekend ;-) like old CM times

Make events where you can get those special rings/necks like in CM times etc etc
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/13/2017, 11:02   #192

elite*gold: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonelfMafia View Post
Osiy, I know you don't care that much about our opinion, you might care about this one. Do 100% in the week, 200% in the weekend ;-) like old CM times

Make events where you can get those special rings/necks like in CM times etc etc
lol good old times CM do the double exp event 1 time each month or so,so much fun
Old 06/13/2017, 12:24   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonelfMafia View Post

Double rate weekend are a good idea! 100% base rate still retarded.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2017, 12:35   #194

Did Osiy say that he will not do any event? Just wait... We will be happy. Dont worry.
Old 06/13/2017, 12:42   #195

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Do you even read what you write?

What would be the point of a high rate server if the people that are playing on justac are clearly happy playing there as you say ?
I guess ppl are or why is justac still full of players?!

Quote:
Do you even know why this server is beeing opened ?
to enjoy a nice ep3(and it is indeed nice) server maybe?! That doesn't mean we have to play with low rates, or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
"100% rates are the best, noobs will quit and pros will stay". half of the people supporting this 100% rates idea will quit within a week. wont even make it to level 25.
sorry.. not pros will stay but ppl with no life, work etc After 11 years of playing most of the ppl are pros here..