Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Server

Discussion on Test Server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/11/2017, 01:29   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESEDULLAH View Post
Maybe Osiy will make them free?
CM official, this is private.. and done or play fun, with big exp and drop rate, or all body go away.. But he know
Old 06/11/2017, 08:14   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko95 View Post
lens, pots...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko95 View Post
tommorow start official with zero player...nobody play 100% exp and drop... we pay for lens and etc.. OMG
it's too early to judge and yes, i agree on you in one thing, 100% exp & drop sucks in my opinion, but you know what? this will be better than justac with the lag/freeze and the admin that doesn't give a **** about the server anymore.
Old 06/11/2017, 09:10   #153

Server is ON or OFF? I get xcrash everytime I log ffs
Old 06/11/2017, 11:33   #154

does any of thse ppl that cry for free cc actually tryed to host a server with 0 income? (any kind of game server)Shure you will do it 1 month for fun and glory of al but what after? how much you will host the server knowing that no1 will even donate 5$ since everything is free.And even if the all cc on oisy sv will cost money,at least wont cost as much as justac.As long as you pay the bills for internet ,you could also spend another 5$ for cc
-offtopic the majority of gypsies alwready flew to justac just for a bunch of cc pots and lens )
Old 06/11/2017, 12:05   #155

Server host cost is actually nothing compared to time/effort spent building the server software. People of this community have grown so selfish yet they will attack you when you say you deserve something for your endless efforts. Thank *** there are some who share a different opinion and for those I shall keep doing my best.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/11/2017, 12:30   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Server host cost is actually nothing compared to time/effort spent building the server software. People of this community have grown so selfish yet they will attack you when you say you deserve something for your endless efforts. Thank *** there are some who share a different opinion and for those I shall keep doing my best.
Bro i appreciate ur efforts, but i think u need to make a big official announcement threead that the server is going live, so tht everyone knows about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 13:20   #157

Quote:
when start official?
Old 06/11/2017, 14:13   #158

Quote:
Be sure to desactivate the letter system cause as i see now it still is working !! xD
Old 06/11/2017, 19:48   #159

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
Be sure to desactivate the letter system cause as i see now it still is working !! xD
no need .dupe is not possibel. also unique's stats dont double. tested all.
Old 06/11/2017, 21:02   #160

Cannot access login server on login attempt have i gone wrong somewhere?
Old 06/11/2017, 21:19   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
no need .dupe is not possibel. also unique's stats dont double. tested all.
Ah ok then xD
Old 06/11/2017, 22:16   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughish View Post
Cannot access login server on login attempt have i gone wrong somewhere?
No test phase is over. Be officially opened in a few days.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2017, 05:51   #163

@1996 , May I help you to clear the field, do you see all these people in here, fighting over rates, saying that you should do this, and do that. The ones requesting this....nevermind.
I've been following the things you do for a little bit now. And this is all I have to say.

"Don't listen, do you."

(Keep in mind everyone here has been looking for Archlord to come back, they went from ****** 1months servers, to something that lasted a little longer and even Justac.)

And this is where you grab everyone in here right by the *******.
They are going to play on your Server. No matter what.

Also, I love Archlord and I been chasing the chinese guy by the tail trying to get the files, bring out an english patch & release NA/EU. And if that ever happens, I'm gonna keep it as original as it can possibly be, ARCHLORD, and not IwantthisandthatomghigherratesLord.

All the best for your project. I'm gonna go check it out once its up, and support your cause with a few dolla, dolla, dolla bills ya'll.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2017, 11:41   #164

Osy, first i would like to thank you for your effort on this server.
Second i would like to ask you the date and time for the start of the server? I know you dont want to make a big announcement about it, but people like me want to start this server from the very first minute, most of us here work/study and need to make plans to start this server. I think would be good for the server and hype we all have about it!
About the money part of it, i will participate and help cuz osy is working af, and no money pays the effort he made.
Good job osy again and let the game begin =D
Old 06/12/2017, 12:00   #165

I don't know the exact day/time. I'll make the announcement through website once it's known. I pretty much repeat the cycle of: eat, sleep, wake up, go for a quick run, take a shower, sit down and start smashing on the keyboard, repeat.
Thanks
1 User