Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Test Server

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 498
Received Thanks: 61
Registration is not possible at this time, please try again later

lol



Fir3andIc3 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
registration off :/

Anyone can create account??


kaiomartins11 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
Registration is not possible at this time, please try again later

lol
yea...same problem
raduelvis1 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
yea...same problem
I think you can't register when server is down


hm... is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
I think you can't register when server is down
oh ty,good to know.I will try tomorrow or after since im in another cbt atm,have funn if you can access the sv ^^
raduelvis1 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
oh ty,good to know.I will try tomorrow or after since im in another cbt atm,have funn if you can access the sv ^^
in what another cbt? can you tell me?
kaiomartins11 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 304
Received Thanks: 46
Just read
nantais1992 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
Registration is not possible at this time, please try again later

lol
Why "lol"?
You dont have any respect.
You just want failure.
You can not accept success..

Pff..
ESEDULLAH is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 605
Seeing as some people have the wrong idea about why this server exists let me clarify.

I was done working on majority of the things so I was like, "Hey let me get a dedicated server and keep a server running there to eventually obtain a self maintaining server. I will also build a minimal website to allow other interested people to join."

That's it. No goals for building a player base, no goals for maintaining the server data itself. Something went terribly wrong? Wipe everything and start a new one. Server went down? I'll fix the problem and restart servers when I see it.

Now, I keep getting more and more mails/reports like "I can't connect, help me", "Why open a server if it's not working", "I can't drop xx item can you give me", "I want xx item in chantra shop", etc. as if I'm some sort of a customer service member working at a company. Well, surprise, I'm not.

Hence, you don't see me making any posts anywhere nor asking anybody to commit time, effort in the process of testing.

That said, I've received great feedback/understanding from a number of people which I am thankful for.
osiy1996 is offline  
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Seeing as some people have the wrong idea about why this server exists let me clarify.

I was done working on majority of the things so I was like, "Hey let me get a dedicated server and keep a server running there to eventually obtain a self maintaining server. I will also build a minimal website to allow other interested people to join."

That's it. No goals for building a player base, no goals for maintaining the server data itself. Something went terribly wrong? Wipe everything and start a new one. Server went down? I'll fix the problem and restart servers when I see it.

Now, I keep getting more and more mails/reports like "I can't connect, help me", "Why open a server if it's not working", "I can't drop xx item can you give me", "I want xx item in chantra shop", etc. as if I'm some sort of a customer service member working at a company. Well, surprise, I'm not.

Hence, you don't see me making any posts anywhere nor asking anybody to commit time, effort in the process of testing.

That said, I've received great feedback/understanding from a number of people which I am thankful for.
Keep the hard work Osy i believe of you!
Rulez#3 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Seeing as some people have the wrong idea about why this server exists let me clarify.

I was done working on majority of the things so I was like, "Hey let me get a dedicated server and keep a server running there to eventually obtain a self maintaining server. I will also build a minimal website to allow other interested people to join."

That's it. No goals for building a player base, no goals for maintaining the server data itself. Something went terribly wrong? Wipe everything and start a new one. Server went down? I'll fix the problem and restart servers when I see it.

Now, I keep getting more and more mails/reports like "I can't connect, help me", "Why open a server if it's not working", "I can't drop xx item can you give me", "I want xx item in chantra shop", etc. as if I'm some sort of a customer service member working at a company. Well, surprise, I'm not.

Hence, you don't see me making any posts anywhere nor asking anybody to commit time, effort in the process of testing.

That said, I've received great feedback/understanding from a number of people which I am thankful for.
---------------------------------------------

Hi Osiy, you are right and I thank you for all that you bring to the community of this game. Your server is a test server and people must understand that only report bugs are the most important things to communicate to you !
Please guys, I followed the mini tuto to be ingame and no worries, if the server is under construction and fix some things to make it perfect: there should also be information from time to time ...
Finally, I say that I say nothing ...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Fleau is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 3
osiy will the testserver come back online ? i has played only 15 mins , need more time to test all, archlord is my life , the chantra shop is enough for test no need more stuff, i have played your last project to it was very nice and make fun
asphaltGoTT is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltGoTT View Post
osiy will the testserver come back online ? i has played only 15 mins , need more time to test all, archlord is my life , the chantra shop is enough for test no need more stuff, i have played your last project to it was very nice and make fun


the test server will be up tomorrow
Rulez#3 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 3
ok thx for the news Rulez
asphaltGoTT is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 484
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiomartins11 View Post
in what another cbt? can you tell me?
It is not an archlord game,sorry


raduelvis1 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.