Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Test Server

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis View Post
what do you mean
I mean that it was fun to stun and slow with 2 Handed Sword Berzerker . The poison stone wasn't as interesting as the scroll had 100% dot succes rate. Good for triggering health pot for nothing, right before you strike. And lighting + explosion to finish the running archer with 2 unblockable ranged attacks.
And to that, add counter attack for magic TP. Golden!

Ahh I loved so much to play zerk, its was so ridiculous but always fun.

Old   #137

I really think some Nutheads here shoudlt even start on the server once it resets.

Havent even done 1 lvl up and already QQing about low rates and burial of the server.

Osiy did the job with wimpin, THEY CHOOSE whats going on.

Fking stop suggesting new rates or stones or ANYTHING every 20 minutes my dear lord.
If u only are lazy fks who cant level up without x1000 exp and 200% toa just back the fu.ck up.
Im sure im not the only one who reads your comments and thinks "My gawd please go to bed"....

I cant wait for the server to restart so we got them good old CM times back. We dont know what future patches will bring, but for now JUST ACCCEPT THE RATES AND STUFF!!!!

Best regards to all you Crykids.

And Well done Osiy + Wimpin

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #138

elite*gold: 220
When is the server gonna be back online? I am eager to try it!
Old   #139

Episode 3-4 with low rates and ENGLISH TRUSTED admin is key to success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just saying:

Justac 3000x rates: 4 years and still going even if admin is dead and retarded
Normal rates servers: usually dead in 15-20 days, including justac's classic
How exactly is it still "going" lol ... its dead.

Old   #140

Osiy's project is dead right? or what?
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
i think no
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
Why dead? It's been working so well for 1 week. Come, play and see

Old   #143

Justac did updates exactly when people thinks about stop playing. Example, armor stats were same with this server. Than stats upgraded. Than reinforcement bonus upgraded... Same for skills etc... Justac did same strategy what webzen did. They do not care about run the game for long time. They cared about take most money from players regardless how long they could do it. When webzen launched ep8 game was dead and remained dead. Just because of it was money milking endlessly. When players got new armors etc they did new ones quick and endlessly. Keeping your char up to date was about how fast you can buy coins. So people has limited resources to spend money to a game noticed they will never have a char at max level has latest equipment. They all quit playing when they noticed it. So a game has record of over 2.500.000 online players at same time died because of it. Justac had players only cause of webzen players wondered what would their char be if they had extreme money to spend a game like few players did at webzen. They wanted to have smiliar chance to make a powerful char and show that rich people they are only noobs has money. That exp and specially DROP rate offered to players beat rich people / any people. Than justac did smiliar fault webzen did. Infernum update came out. Few people got new items while players has same uniqs/smiliar chance. But first ones had new uniqs get extremly op than others. And they rule at infernum because of they are op. And others coudnt beat them with outdated uniqs. So others had to spend massive money to game for new items cause they had no chance to farm them(remember prices?). Few people spend money to each other at paypal etc for new uniqs. Others tried to farm at infernum but got perma pked by people who refined first new uniqs plus by people who can spend 250 euro for single uniq. Unfair situation happened again like webzen. So my point is justac has %3000 exp&drop. Webzen had %100. It's being blind to not to see servers dies not about rates. It dies when unfair situation happens or everybody has nothing left to do. If rates will be high, everybody gets nothing to do fast. Than everybody asks for a new content with rightful reasons and stop playing if update does not came out. So, as long as unfair situation happens and game lose players, it's better to have low rates because of otherwise we will be playing last episode next year and there will be nothing more for archlord cause of all equipment and skills will be maxed out. And this is being naive because I am assuming there will be updates coming. We can't expect Osiy or anybody else to do nice updates so fast single handedly. And even if someone does, game dies again cause of everyting will be maxed out at a point fast. You'll had to change games roots for continue. Example anti skill block stat at caster weapons of ep8. There were no such as a thing before. It's so ridiculus at justac every caster and every criter needs same uniqs even they are different classes and has different roles at game. Just because justac has no big team or time that low rates gives them for think and try about update. They couldnt catch players speed at that rate. Just made versions of webzens op uniqs. And little buggy place to farm. It has still %3000 and dying or dead. Also classic al didnt died cause of rates. There were succesful server has high number of people. But there is no more justac. And there will never be smiliar server because there is no potential crowd of players that waiting for an oppurtunity to taste beat rich noobs like the time webzen closed. Dont cry about you are older now than 10 years ago and have more responsibility to do. We have much less time to play too. Just try to be happy for have a server that no kid has rich dad starts the game and can beat your lvl 70 char in two days. Same happened on webzen and still happens at justac. This is the server i liked most after codemasters/maybe ep4 of webzen(they arent being ... at start) even at test beta. Be grateful. THANKS VERY MUCH TO OSIY AND EVERYONE WHO HELPS HIM. I will donate my small amount of 20 dolars that i can effort per month just like what i did last ten years. Finally i give my money someone who deserves it by effort and personality. You should see his instant responces about server even while he is answering your question by shouting(an admin really answered to a shout? was that dreaming?) about whats going about server.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #144

Actually when I try to connect through alefclient.exe won't let me get in and instantly crash.. any help?
Old   #145

tommorow start official with zero player...nobody play 100% exp and drop... we pay for lens and etc.. OMG
Old   #146

I will play. I will give money. And I will enjoy. Go and play Metin 2. You want free play. Why did Osiy spend 1.5 years for this game? For your pleasure? Be a little realistic.
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESEDULLAH View Post
I will play. I will give money. And I will enjoy. Go and play Metin 2. You want free play. Why did Osiy spend 1.5 years for this game? For your pleasure? Be a little realistic.
we play justac..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiko95 View Post
we play justac..
Is Justac free?
Good luck, have fun.
Old   #149