Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

As i working on a new emulator i found some ways to fix some engines in the old files.To know the files are not INCOMPLETE, incomplete means some function of episode 1 doesnt work but we have to be serious the files are real episode 1 files so are full!Its true we dont have yet another episode but you can make them with some brain!

First of all we have to know we can fix siege,we can upgrade with classes,skills etc.
What is the problem here?The client its the problem here ! Working with the episode 2 client seems to have different structures but same compatibility with the actual serverfiles.

OBS files/DESIGN files/ARTIST files(you can found all structures in client OBJ FILES but you will need to change the next lines after 3 to "0").
I inspected every file here and i found spawned portals,crafting things,the unique lotery from webzen can be added and spawn for sieges etc).

To work you will need to work seriously with the obs files of the server and client to be the same!(attention in design and artist the files arent same inspect frist the object data folder from the client and then add to the server the structure and the name ).

OBSERVATION: try to load the game earsing 1 by 1 the obj file or obs file from server and see what happens(didnt tested yet i will do it asp).

ALEFCLIENT.exe

Alefclient.exe cant handle so much informations for the moment(celestia client) thats why client will crash soon.

Solution 1!
ALEFCLIENT.exe rebuild its possible(celestia client) , so we can build the serverfiles as we want for the episode and use it but we need to rebuild this alefclient.exe to work with the serverfiles(c++ and decrypting the actual exe we will get the functions and other informations that we want for the new build).

Solution 2!
Using same alefclient.exe with object mail folder from webzen:
-sometimes you will get crash after 5 minute of playing and you will need to do things to get a fix
-be sure object folder its same as your obs/artist/design folder
-be sure you use the objecttemplate/worldmap.ini files and teleport files as server use them
-be sure you are using the world folder(attention the new world folder from webzen has different area positions,your character may be in air so you will need to do things to work with your client)
-use dat editors to update the worldmap objects for the new buildings etc.

Solution 3!
Fixing siege - unrecognized packets.

Solution 4!
Fixed in episode 3 alefclient.exe.

Solution 5!
Added episode 3 client+archlord skills

What i saw client has limited buffs (16 buffs/character) - see alefclient.exe.

Soon as i get more informations and a new client i will release them here,we need to revive this community!

If someone wants to help to get up the ARCHLORD community /w me if you got knowleadge about using this files or client unpacker,packing !

Peace and happy easter!

PS:LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL DVD - DOWNLOAD LINK OF EPISODE 1 CLIENT(CODEMASTERS OR CHINA ARCHLORD year 2004-2006)!

GITHUB

CHANGES in github:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

holy **** dude! you are insane thumbs up to you! im reading most of your posts over the last year and now the time has come to share my knowlege with you! (very basic stuff nothing more than it was shared on elitepvpers but better than nothing) i was succsesfully running my own archlord pserver for over ah year for me and a bunch of friends of mine + played most of all pserver that was released ecsept the brasilian one xD im playing archlord since ep 2 came out so i have very very deep love to this game its my favourite game since 2008 or so didnt know exactly anymore xD but im fully with you that this game needs more love from the comunity and also work together like you said in ah nother post not too long ago seriosly!

so thats what i can do for you: telling you everithing about how i settet up my pserver and any problems i ran into while i was in the making of it for better knowlege for future installments of an archlord pserver.

second: i have the original dvd of codemasters archlord (dont know the year i buyed it so we must inspect the client thats on that dvd)

thats pretty much everything i can do for you but like i said better than nothing archlord ftw and for ever!!!!!

sorry for bad grammer im austrian tooked me half an our to write this xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

@ CharlyBrown001
Hello there,thank you,i have to say i appreciate your help,i know everything to setup a server and things to do with this files,i use old chinese serverfiles not the celestia one.Lets work,waiting your skype name in private.
I fixed old gameserver console , there is an excel that is missing for serverfiles with some strange korean characters thats why ther old chinese files doesnt start and obs files needs to be in main ini folder not in OBS folder.

I will post soon screen from scion town,seems this works fine.You can play 10-25 minutes than crash,why because there its something missing from ini file and needs to be added manualy from *dat files that provide the justac client.

Inspected object folders seems there are alot of buildings , effects that needs to be inserted to the server.World folder from the Justac client has different coordinates and character will be spawned in the air.The alefclient.exe has limited memory to load the object(2nd problem).

Please share your dvd client and lets see what we got in the future,i still working on my hidding forum to do new tutorials and release software for this game.

If someone got Archlord x client please share it,i want to test something,seems the client its almost like ep1 with different structure.I cant found it now on google.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@ CharlyBrown001
Hello there,thank you,i have to say i appreciate your help,i know everything to setup a server and things to do with this files,i use old chinese serverfiles not the celestia one.Lets work,waiting your skype name in private.
I fixed old gameserver console , there is an excel that is missing for serverfiles with some strange korean characters thats why ther old chinese files doesnt start and obs files needs to be in main ini folder not in OBS folder.

I will post soon screen from scion town,seems this works fine.You can play 10-25 minutes than crash,why because there its something missing from ini file and needs to be added manualy from *dat files that provide the justac client.

Inspected object folders seems there are alot of buildings , effects that needs to be inserted to the server.World folder from the Justac client has different coordinates and character will be spawned in the air.The alefclient.exe has limited memory to load the object(2nd problem).

Please share your dvd client and lets see what we got in the future,i still working on my hidding forum to do new tutorials and release software for this game.

If someone got Archlord x client please share it,i want to test something,seems the client its almost like ep1 with different structure.I cant found it now on google.

i had that problem once alredy. On Justac and that was cause i puted name of uniqs by myself and some letters was to large than my game was crashing. Mybe u renamed something which has 16+ letters

Old   #5

@

here you go:

dvd info says its from 04.06.2006 hope it helps!

after some google searching i found this google document nothing special
on the text but look at the picture!!!!!
its ah small pic open it on your smartphone for better zooming

looks like some guy named Osman (name on server console) got ah working emulator with ep3 xD

maybe its fake but the pic looks pretty legit!

here is the link to the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QBESw67oU/edit
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Thanks you the dvd client needs to be ok, when i will be home i will download and test it...and we will talk about future development.

Yeah i know Osman is Osy from this archlord forum,has different names on different forums...he still working on the files...but his project can take years because he doesnt want any help and works alone...
Old   #7

ah now it makes sense xD osman = osy^^
Old   #8

i want but i cant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
@

here you go:

dvd info says its from 04.06.2006 hope it helps!

after some google searching i found this google document nothing special
on the text but look at the picture!!!!!
its ah small pic open it on your smartphone for better zooming

looks like some guy named Osman (name on server console) got ah working emulator with ep3 xD

maybe its fake but the pic looks pretty legit!

here is the link to the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QBESw67oU/edit
need to play archlord2. but i can't download this private server. :C
Old   #9

@ laura1598

you cant atm this server emulator from Osman was never released to public and it was unfinished too. We are working now on ah new Emulator from scratch with old china ep1 server files so lots of work to do just visit this forum from time to time to see progress or visit the page wich marocco56 postet its in development too
Old   #10

okey i tested the episode 1 client from CODEMASTERS seems i cant figure out how to disable the waiting response window after login and see serverselection screen...i need someone to break this waiting response ...cracking alefclient.exe needs to get in server without problems thats mean if we can crack the exe or future exe from JUSTAC for example old files can work with all episodes!siegewar its available in the client the celestia alefclient.exe its different and use a broken ini folder ....alefclient from celestia its one changed with same problem waiting response server...

ITS NOT ABOUT DIFFERENT PACKETS BECAUSE ITS SAME STRUCTURE OF THE CLIENT,WITHOUT ANY NEW UPDATES!

i need someone who know how to work with IDA PRO!!!! - using ida pro we can make REVERSE enginering from alefclient.exe to log in server
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
okey i tested the episode 1 client from CODEMASTERS seems i cant figure out how to disable the waiting response window after login and see serverselection screen...i need someone to break this waiting response
you may try to find this window in UI ini file and try to disable there
Old   #12

@ if you edit ui file from ini folder you will still get that but imprefected window and isnt about configure ini folder its about alefclient.exe of codemasters.

If you start to inspect the elfclient of celestia client you will see almost same things there but there is different language(korean/chinese whatever exe).The celestia exe its modified to work with those files.

Alefclient.exe from codemasters has things that our server doesnt got yet,like this response server windows that works only at loginserver(has the structure in and send back connection to accept the login),the gameserver doesnt have it,then we need to remove it and continue the work under the episode 2 or 3 client wihout any problems!

Talking with somone from 173ac they got same problem first time and they worked to modify their *exe and make work with the old files(that can be upgraded with skills,combos etc).

Siege its included in the serverfiles but the alefclient.exe from celestia has things disabled in it to stop them working,same with /shout system.Working at shout system i found it working but not visible in client(inspecting agsm_shoutlog.txt there are all the words that i used to test the chat!).

So i`m searching someone good at ida pro to help me to broke the uknown strings that gameserver doesnt receive from waiting response server window.Inspecting the celestia alefclient.exe you will see the WAITING server response was disabled to,thats why client loads faster than CM!

Same as other clients that i tested!Justac client,latest client of WEBZEN login works without problems,gameserver has same problem(its true the client of justac has different structures in reading the ini files but that cannot be a problem,still trying to get a solution).

So bad we dont have a source of the client was easy to modify and disable things there.
Working on the newest emulator i found interesting things..but arent easy to build it from 0,in the beggining we can use the loginserver of the actual emulator and reconstruct the gameserver with relay implanted in.

We need more developers!!!!So who knows reverse enginering please come back and lets revive this community!

PEACE have a happy EASTER!

PS:Original ARCHLORD client that works prefect with the actual files its korean or chinese client, the first one that appeared in 2004-2008...i`m still searching for that,because chinese client has different structures than the european clients.
Old   #13

okey i decided to buy the korean and chinese original cd from resellers around the globe but my problem is i have not much time for searching for it if anyone could provide me ah link to someone whos selling it (ebay, amazon or others) ill buy it and upload the client here. peace out to all!
Old   #14

i searched for it i cant found it...still looking on baidu or google.hk

Found those links i will try at home to download them:

i need this client archlord_20060329.exe from 2006 CH/KR/JP one of them
Old   #15

seems you need to register to download the client only thing i can get is the patch for it on second link

okey i got it to download but its not the full client it takes you to ah window where you can download via torrent or somthing and it seems the torrent is down (0.00kbs) and on the downloaded zip from webpage its says its the pc060509ac.exe

be careful lots of virus warnings!