Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Why not just create an episode 1 server using celestia files as reference? You can then upgrade to whichever episode you want. Heck I'll even give you the siege packets + ep7 spawn files + MonsterAI.ini if you get that far. It'll take about [a year / number of team members] if you're all committed. If you aren't don't waste anybody's time/money.

Also, if you want to get anywhere soon pick up IDA/x86 assembly skills yourself. It's very likely that nobody will help you, while there are a lot of great people in this community, only one of them is a good reverse engineer and I don't see him helping you. Once you get comfortable with IDA sky is the limit.

If you're stuck somewhere(like really stuck) send me a pm, I'll try to help out. But right now you need to pick up some skills and start writing software instead of empty recruitment based on abstract ideas.

Last but not least. Original files are baaaaaad. I've had the chance to work with ep7 files while helping out a chinese friend and it's full of known/unknown bugs/exploits. Justac is the living proof. It's disrespectful to try to choose the easy way when you're asking people to commit themselves to a project of this scale.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Its your opinion and i respect it..i know what i have to do and i`m still working on both side

Old   #18

Alright. Good luck.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #19

Old   #20

Oh boy. Let's see, I seem to have released half a dozen of software including their source code. Most of which were never explored by other people. Map viewer, dat editor, map extractor, whatever. Also it appears that I've been working on an emulator for about 17 months. Let's see how much money I've made off of it: minus few hundred dollars. You've got big and beautiful dreams yet not the mental capacity to achieve them.

I tried suggesting a viable plan out of the goodness of my heart and get called out for being a money *****. Good on you dude, good on you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Oh boy. Let's see, I seem to have released half a dozen of software including their source code. Most of which were never explored by other people. Map viewer, dat editor, map extractor, whatever. Also it appears that I've been working on an emulator for about 17 months. Let's see how much money I've made off of it: minus few hundred dollars. You've got big and beautiful dreams yet not the mental capacity to achieve them.

I tried suggesting a viable plan out of the goodness of my heart and get called out for being a money *****. Good on you dude, good on you.
Haha keep going osiy, I can't wait to play! Don't let people get to you!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis
Haha keep going osiy, I can't wait to play! Don't let people get to you!
Thanks. At least now I remember why I was refraining from posting here in the first place
Old   #23

@ sorry for that but i was refering to the open source of emulator..so.... and watch your language i respect your work and your person...so good luck ... have a good day
Old   #24

Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@ btw dont tell me about releasing stuff because you will never release open source code...its all about money here..what i`m gona do it will be free code so... good luck u2...hope to get your server up to test your ep3 server..
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The guys, al3css posted for an open-source project, he looks for developers-coders finally what he wants ...
It would be cool for the community to stop polluting the topics often (maybe me first) ^^
The only real thing is that this ******* game never dies, it's the main one.
Good job and good luck.
Ps: for the picture it's simple, in a team there is no leader! All are chiefs!
:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Guys can't you just let this game die in peace? At least show some respect.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

no! it's **** Archlord
even epvp admins don't dare to remove this section
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #27

As i wanted to say its about the new emulator that i work it will take some time.
For actual serverfiles you will need to be inventive person,you can do much updates with features that nobody did yet.

So i have to say thanks for /w me peoples and giving me the needed files!I apreciate the help!

Happy easter mates!Cya soon!Hope soon to come back with great news!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Why not just create an episode 1 server using celestia files as reference? You can then upgrade to whichever episode you want. Heck I'll even give you the siege packets + ep7 spawn files + MonsterAI.ini if you get that far. It'll take about [a year / number of team members] if you're all committed. If you aren't don't waste anybody's time/money.

Also, if you want to get anywhere soon pick up IDA/x86 assembly skills yourself. It's very likely that nobody will help you, while there are a lot of great people in this community, only one of them is a good reverse engineer and I don't see him helping you. Once you get comfortable with IDA sky is the limit.

If you're stuck somewhere(like really stuck) send me a pm, I'll try to help out. But right now you need to pick up some skills and start writing software instead of empty recruitment based on abstract ideas.

Last but not least. Original files are baaaaaad. I've had the chance to work with ep7 files while helping out a chinese friend and it's full of known/unknown bugs/exploits. Justac is the living proof. It's disrespectful to try to choose the easy way when you're asking people to commit themselves to a project of this scale.
cuz Python and PHP arent enough/also i need to learn IA32,sdk and c languange there goes a year of my life/need lots of beers.Happy Easter guys ^^
Old   #29

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Guys can't you just let this game die in peace? At least show some respect.
What he said ^
Old   #30

Repack will be public soon as i will fix the obj files

UPDATED:
Repacking the loginserver/gameserver/relay console.
Improved loading of objects(obs / design/artist- seems the gameserver doesnt need artist folder-idk why its there)
-Clean ini folder(as the client is it)
-Moved DB connections config to CFG folder(there are the configs of db,query and obs files)
-Removed the unuseful *dll files - idk why they are present there seems they are malware infected

To do:
-Remake of OBS files(20+ obs files will be converted in 1 obs file = > loading just 1 obs file and improve performance of the loginserver and gameserver)
-Removing unuseful items from itemtemplate and itemdatatable.txt - causing xcrash on game
-Remake of quests original ep 1 - avoiding errors on quests and xcrash of gameserver/client
-Remake of original customize character ep 1
-Searching for doungerous area EVENTID - seems the battleground works so need to find out which map is it and wich command use for doungerous area to fix the arena in towns - possible to be something in objecttemplate.ini and OBS files

At the moment client crash chance (5-10%) - after 2 hours of gameplay game can crash but not everytime(seems some monsters causing crash - some monsters are spawned as 30-40 monsters,originaly are spawned 20-25 so we need to remove the rest of them to avoid crashing because lagging the client)

ATTENTION its not about editing only the ini folder - you will need to decompress and comporess back the consoles after change - seems there are uknown commands for items and siege , found posible fix for /shout system). - to be tested

Client isnt compatible with the original files - original files are episode 2(the korean/chinese client doesnt exist anymore so they created a custom client to log in server- visible are siege,visible are the commands for UNION in gameserver,scream system and other functions that an episode 3+ posible 4 has them - the alefclient.exe destroyed the siege system when was repacked to work with the curent client "celestia" knows as 173ac).