Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I wonder if alef from ep2 codemaster will help with something.got the client on an old dvd right when the season of siege released

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
To do:
-Removing unuseful items from itemtemplate and itemdatatable.txt - causing xcrash on game
Reminds me of Archlord universe / custom archlord. No hate intended but they overdid it.

They removed like all quests, all npcs besides the needed ones to try and get their ****** server running over night, LOL.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Reminds me of Archlord universe / custom archlord. No hate intended but they overdid it.

They removed like all quests, all npcs besides the needed ones to try and get their shitty server running over night, LOL.
Remember its about items that server doesnt use them!There are some items just for test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post

They removed like all quests, all npcs besides the needed ones to try and get their shitty server running over night, LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
I wonder if alef from ep2 codemaster will help with something.got the client on an old dvd right when the season of siege released
Hy there i have the ep2 client still trying to get in using ida pro and finding whats the problem with waiting for response message and nothing happen...same with original episode 1 alefclient.exe client!Compatible clients are the korean and chinese they used another encryption in alefclient.exe and different structure.Cant find any client from episode 1-2 from kr or ch ..
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
Archlord_Installer Client Ep2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing

Archlord_Installed Client Ep2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing
Wishing this helps you

Old   #35

Update 3:

-Knight OP critical has been fixed
-Ranger seems got same problem and now its fixed
-base.dat decrypted from real awakening client and implanted in the curent serverfiles

Problems that i found:
-Increasing max levels on characters in ini folder gives errors - its from gameserver -max cap set is 99- need to find a way to change it
-Increasing growupfactor.txt stats from 99 to other levels has same problem because of max setting available in gameserver.exe console
-Missing 1 excel file idk what and why its present in gameserver has chinese characters in name *xls extension
-Loginserver and gameserver has 127.0.0.1 ip stored as localhost so working on it and trying to remove it or finding a way to fix it because of "cannot connect to the gameserver" error
-Decompiled gameserver.exe console seems i got some informations about max buffs(trying to figure out how to modify the maximum buff slots to avoid critical power on future updates on knight and ranger class)
-Adding to client new objects/characters has errors(crashing) because of alefclient - limited maximum zise of loading files
- still working and trying to fix some errors on other alefclient.exe (working on ep 1 *exe original from codemasters - same message like other clients - "waiting for response from gameserver" - only european clients has this module available so need to get rid of it)
Old   #36

elite*gold: 220
Was looking for my old dvd, but I guess I threw it out. Goodluck with this project. Looking forward to it ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

i have the dvd of the game. are you interested?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollwalker View Post
i have the dvd of the game. are you interested?
Sure,send me the link in private . Thank you very much!
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Sure,send me the link in private . Thank you very much!
ok thats a noobs question but how do i copy from dvd to pc? i think i have the episode 1 and its the original codemasters dvd. So is there a program to copy all files without missing anyhting?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollwalker View Post
ok thats a noobs question but how do i copy from dvd to pc? i think i have the episode 1 and its the original codemasters dvd. So is there a program to copy all files without missing anyhting?

Copy the installation folder in your computer or install the game on your computer and put the files in a rar ,better use 7zip to archive it and upload it to mega or google drive
Old   #41

UPDATE 4:
Obj files has been introduced all in objects.ini - loading of server 1 minute or less than 1 minute depends of your computer configuration
Almost all stones available in latest client of archlord has been added and seems to work fine - need to test some of them and get some fixes
New cc introduced and works fine, few of them available in merchants like HAPPY stone (lens with stack 20.000 with damage increased) and much more
Guard armors has enjoyable stats with 4-8 slots only at drop.
Present box available when you log in game - few nicely stones
New starter weapon for each class can be used up to level 30%(chantra weapon)
HP and MP potions now are stacked in slots(1,2) in this client and we removed small potions,melium,extra large potions from game - if you got suggestions to change recovery please tell me - recovers its 400 hp and 350 mp for now
Removed stats +1 or +2 up from +3

What i dont plan to do:
Dont add new worlds(crashing avoiding)
Dont add realms (only 1 its available in the game and it will be harder to get them,drop will be added soon in a new area on maps from CM ep 3 - known as a hidden ISLAND)
Old   #42

Here's an episode 3 client working with episode 1 servers. 'Working' might be a bit ambitious though, things are messed up due to differences in packets but at least you can get into game:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Archlord.rar (1.70 MB, 55 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Here's an episode 3 client working with episode 1 servers. 'Working' might be a bit ambitious though, things are messed up due to differences in packets but at least you can get into game:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
I`m not home yet to test it but soon when i will arive home i will test the *exe.
Seems no npc ingame in your pictures and i think i know why....its all about maps coordinates for npc and mobs are different in episode 2 +...

Thank you..you do a great job again..waiting your ep3 server..hope soon

This will help alot because i was starting to write a dll for injection in alefclient.exe so i will use yours now and rewrite it for packets differences to get corections in game.
Old   #44

I know kinda noobie advice but maybe u can extract models(characters, builds, terrain etc.) from game and write the game with other mmorpg game engine. Just an Idea...
Old   #45

@haydar90 you cant risk due the copyright and intellectual property ...

Client+Server anticheat system Update:
Anticheat system in work.

Thanks
1 User