Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Discussion on Actual serverfiles fixes and problems within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2017, 21:48   #2

holy **** dude! you are insane thumbs up to you! im reading most of your posts over the last year and now the time has come to share my knowlege with you! (very basic stuff nothing more than it was shared on elitepvpers but better than nothing) i was succsesfully running my own archlord pserver for over ah year for me and a bunch of friends of mine + played most of all pserver that was released ecsept the brasilian one xD im playing archlord since ep 2 came out so i have very very deep love to this game its my favourite game since 2008 or so didnt know exactly anymore xD but im fully with you that this game needs more love from the comunity and also work together like you said in ah nother post not too long ago seriosly!

so thats what i can do for you: telling you everithing about how i settet up my pserver and any problems i ran into while i was in the making of it for better knowlege for future installments of an archlord pserver.

second: i have the original dvd of codemasters archlord (dont know the year i buyed it so we must inspect the client thats on that dvd)

thats pretty much everything i can do for you but like i said better than nothing archlord ftw and for ever!!!!!

sorry for bad grammer im austrian tooked me half an our to write this xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2017, 10:52   #3

#
Old 04/11/2017, 16:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@ CharlyBrown001
Hello there,thank you,i have to say i appreciate your help,i know everything to setup a server and things to do with this files,i use old chinese serverfiles not the celestia one.Lets work,waiting your skype name in private.
I fixed old gameserver console , there is an excel that is missing for serverfiles with some strange korean characters thats why ther old chinese files doesnt start and obs files needs to be in main ini folder not in OBS folder.

I will post soon screen from scion town,seems this works fine.You can play 10-25 minutes than crash,why because there its something missing from ini file and needs to be added manualy from *dat files that provide the justac client.

Inspected object folders seems there are alot of buildings , effects that needs to be inserted to the server.World folder from the Justac client has different coordinates and character will be spawned in the air.The alefclient.exe has limited memory to load the object(2nd problem).

Please share your dvd client and lets see what we got in the future,i still working on my hidding forum to do new tutorials and release software for this game.

If someone got Archlord x client please share it,i want to test something,seems the client its almost like ep1 with different structure.I cant found it now on google.

i had that problem once alredy. On Justac and that was cause i puted name of uniqs by myself and some letters was to large than my game was crashing. Mybe u renamed something which has 16+ letters
Old 04/11/2017, 21:01   #5

@

here you go:

dvd info says its from 04.06.2006 hope it helps!

after some google searching i found this google document nothing special
on the text but look at the picture!!!!!
its ah small pic open it on your smartphone for better zooming

looks like some guy named Osman (name on server console) got ah working emulator with ep3 xD

maybe its fake but the pic looks pretty legit!

here is the link to the document:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2017, 08:49   #6

#
Old 04/12/2017, 11:47   #7

ah now it makes sense xD osman = osy^^
Old 04/12/2017, 16:43   #8

i want but i cant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBrown001 View Post
@

here you go:

dvd info says its from 04.06.2006 hope it helps!

after some google searching i found this google document nothing special
on the text but look at the picture!!!!!
its ah small pic open it on your smartphone for better zooming

looks like some guy named Osman (name on server console) got ah working emulator with ep3 xD

maybe its fake but the pic looks pretty legit!

here is the link to the document:
need to play archlord2. but i can't download this private server. :C
Old 04/12/2017, 17:30   #9

@ laura1598

you cant atm this server emulator from Osman was never released to public and it was unfinished too. We are working now on ah new Emulator from scratch with old china ep1 server files so lots of work to do just visit this forum from time to time to see progress or visit the page wich marocco56 postet its in development too
Old 04/12/2017, 21:46   #10

#
Old 04/12/2017, 23:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
okey i tested the episode 1 client from CODEMASTERS seems i cant figure out how to disable the waiting response window after login and see serverselection screen...i need someone to break this waiting response
you may try to find this window in UI ini file and try to disable there
Old 04/13/2017, 07:34   #12

#
Old 04/13/2017, 11:19   #13

okey i decided to buy the korean and chinese original cd from resellers around the globe but my problem is i have not much time for searching for it if anyone could provide me ah link to someone whos selling it (ebay, amazon or others) ill buy it and upload the client here. peace out to all!
Old 04/13/2017, 11:31   #14

#
Old 04/13/2017, 12:38   #15

seems you need to register to download the client only thing i can get is the patch for it on second link

okey i got it to download but its not the full client it takes you to ah window where you can download via torrent or somthing and it seems the torrent is down (0.00kbs) and on the downloaded zip from webpage its says its the pc060509ac.exe

be careful lots of virus warnings!