Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realm Armor Trade

Discussion on Realm Armor Trade within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2009, 02:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
tried, doesnt work, also tried doing that for mailing,

one thing i notcied, in a trade it says you cant trade this, but letters say nothing, so i think letters are the best option atm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Realm Armor [eu3 and 4]
07/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 25 Replies
Now also buying 7-8% ring spirit stone on Acheron EU3: Armour of Noviel 3/3 Sniper Shot/Chain Action Armour of Riley 3/3 Sniper Shot/Piercing Shot/Arrow hail Armpands of Noviel 0/2 Power Bow/Power Crossbow Gauntlents of Aaron - extra 12% attack speed EU4: Armour of Kildemore - extra 10% hp
WTS Realm Armor
07/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
If you want info on the armor like what yellows it has pm me or post here ille reply as soon as i can All on EU3 Looking to sell all armor but ice armor for 2x scrolls All ice will be 1x scroll+500 wc Ranger 2x Ranger poison Top (one of them has Sequence attack) - 1 SOLD 1x Ranger Lightning Top - SOLD 2x Ranger Ice Gloves 1x Ranger Ice boots
new realm armor ?
04/13/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
hi, does anyone know something about the hidden stats from the new armors in chaotic frontier ? i know they appears when you have the full armor :p but what are the stats ? ty :handsdown:
WTT Realm armor trade/Dupe [Read}
03/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 59 Replies
Hello (: Realm armor trade: Ok this worked 1-2 weeks ago,sowe can try. Dupe: Okay,i have just an idea so i need few respected and trusted guys to help me in doing it. And other guys have to offer me something for it (:
Realm armor
06/24/2009 - Archlord - 42 Replies
Well k if any1 here is with me to make a team to try find out how trade realms armors would be cool.. I got some ideeas and maybe u guys knwo something about it..