Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realm armor

Discussion on Realm armor within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Realm armor

Well k if any1 here is with me to make a team to try find out how trade realms armors would be cool..
I got some ideeas and maybe u guys knwo something about it..
Old 06/17/2009, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
well, if i had anny, id love to help, but man, ive been playing for 2 years now, and highest lvl is 44^^
Old 06/18/2009, 00:22   #3

yea but u could help us too (if any1 else with us)

yea im sure that here will post ppls saying : i tried everything and nothing work ..they actually know how to dupe and try make us stop
Old 06/18/2009, 09:23   #4

well yeah, i think ur totaly right, they want us to think it cant be done so it doesnt get public, so it wont be fixed..

(the fact is, if i knew a dupe, id send round a pm with details, since posting it just in a toppic would be dumb indeed)

But well, count me in!
Old 06/18/2009, 11:49   #5

Well some peeps told me there could be a way trading them..in hidden terrains (like ice world was in ep2)
Some other says it may work with some old version of al
i tried with EP1 and couldnt
Old 06/18/2009, 12:37   #6

can u still use the famous dupe in ep 1?^^

btw, im looking for a good bot that might work on vista, tried: evo, alab, normals, archbot lol, cant find a single one that works
Old 06/18/2009, 13:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Haxor- View Post
Well some peeps told me there could be a way trading them..in hidden terrains (like ice world was in ep2)
Some other says it may work with some old version of al
i tried with EP1 and couldnt
some one said the trading in "hidden terrain" or w/e was patched...

but we didn't get a patch!

also, most ep1 bugs even if you don't patch still wont work.

@newbb, try using "theworldmayneverknow's" macro bot thing. it does work great he used it for me. it targets as many as you want, then aoe. set buffs and blah blah blah
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2009, 16:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
some one said the trading in "hidden terrain" or w/e was patched...

but we didn't get a patch!

also, most ep1 bugs even if you don't patch still wont work.

@newbb, try using "theworldmayneverknow's" macro bot thing. it does work great he used it for me. it targets as many as you want, then aoe. set buffs and blah blah blah
actually didnt knew is such a bot
Old 06/18/2009, 21:13   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
TID ItemName Level SuitableLevelMin SuitableLevelMax Class Race Gender Type SubType ExtraType BoundType EventItem PCBang Only Villain Only GroupID DropRate DropRank font color Spirit Type NPC Price PC Price Stack Hand Rank DUR MinSocket MaxSocket MinOption MaxOption ATK Range ATK Speed Physical_Min_Damage Physical_Max_Damage Magic_Min_Damage Water_Min_Damage Fire_Min_Damage Earth_Min_Damage Air_Min_Damage Poison_Min_Damage Ice_Min_Damage Linghtning_Min_Damage Magic_Max_Damage Water_Max_Damage Fire_Max_Damage Earth_Max_Damage Air_Max_Damage Poison_Max_Damage Ice_Max_Damage Linghtning_Max_Damage Physical_Defense_Point Physical_ATKRate Magic_ATKRate PDR BlockRate Magic_Defense_Point Water_Defense_Point Fire_Defense_Point Earth_Defense_Point Air_Defense_Point Poison_Defense_Point Ice_Defense_Point Linghtning_Defense_Point Magic_Defense_Rate Water_Defense_Rate Fire_Defense_Rate Earth_Defense_Rate Air_Defense_Rate Poison_Defense_Rate Ice_Defense_Rate Linghtning_Defense_Rate CON_Bonus_Point STR_Bonus_Point DEX_Bonus_Point INT_Bonus_Point Wis_Bonus_Point Apply Effect Count Apply Effect Time Use Interval HP SP MP Rune Attribute Use skill id Use skill level Polymorph Id Polymorph Dur FirstCategory FirstCategoryName SecondCategory SecondCategoryName PhysicalRank Hp_Buff Mp_Buff Attack_Buff Defense_Buff Run_Buff Cash Destination RemainTime ExpireTime classify_id CanStopUsingItem CashItemUseType EnableOnRide Buyer_Type Using_Type OptionTID PotionType2 Link_id Skill_plus Gambling
There's all the variables for items. I world probably guess they are editing the items type or EntityID, or could be the classifyid. So look into

classify_id
OptionTID
TID

'itemdatatable.txt' is the key (:
Old 06/18/2009, 22:42   #10

i found a working bot, the one ive never used be4 the pixie bot..

oi, emme, starting to get complicated..
Old 06/18/2009, 23:13   #11

so is there a way to trade? ....
Old 06/19/2009, 00:54   #12

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
There's all the variables for items. I world probably guess they are editing the items type or EntityID, or could be the classifyid. So look into

classify_id
OptionTID
TID

'itemdatatable.txt' is the key (:
Doesn't work emme... Item disapper if you change Item ID!

Noone can trade the Armor in EP3! Everyone tell's something else is a noob ^^ Data is storred on Server.
Old 06/19/2009, 01:12   #13

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
Doesn't work emme... Item disapper if you change Item ID!

Noone can trade the Armor in EP3! Everyone tell's something else is a noob ^^ Data is storred on Server.

OFCOURSE the item change if you change the id. It's like, if you cut off a humans head, the human is dead. But if you just cut off the foot, the human is still alive. If you change the data that is the type for realm item into the default (lets say non-realm is 0, and realm items has type 1). So you change the 1's into 0's, there will be no realm items on whole server according to your client, which makes you able to trade the items. Something along those lines, goodluck, I'm just giving tips.
Old 06/19/2009, 02:56   #14

I ll look at this text file ,I ll share if I found something.
Old 06/19/2009, 05:52   #15

[QUOTE=EmmeTheCoder;2399300] If you change the data that is the type for realm item into the default (lets say non-realm is 0, and realm items has type 1). QUOTE]

I think this info is coded in another file.