Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

End of Webzen Archlord?

Discussion on End of Webzen Archlord? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/01/2013, 00:24   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvY_09 View Post
Sorry but u must have some serious problems if u ask ur family to sign a petition for an online game ... U really get this game way to serious, take a break.
Don't you realise, it doesn't matter who signs the petition. You just need webzen to see it and it doesn't matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2013, 02:36   #47

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Ok let's start with beginning.

First part of ur post:
"Then do something about it and stand up and fight for it. I have attempted to rally people for a petition that would help get media coverage, go to the CEO of webzen and NHN. yet only 30 people signed it.

Everyone always talks about wanting bloody changes but when someone shows them the proper way to do it, no one puts forth the effort to make them changes except a small group.

If the petition I had going reached 1000+ signatures we would have gotten our media coverage etc.

It would have hurt webzen enough and sent them a strong signal that we the archlord users were not gonna sit down and take their crap and they would have made the changes."

I replied to it "I doubt all servers together reach 500+ players ...".

I dont said u are wrong, I dont argued with u, I dont insulted u, I dont provoked u. Yet u came and started to insult and be rude with me.

And I said that I appreciate ur efforts and time spent to do something, but still AL community is way to low to can affect Webzen.

Ur reaction in second post made me really upset, I really thought u are a smart guy with a good education and manners but I was VERY WRONG!

Ofc u continued with ur kindergarten attitude and insulted and talked crap again.
Now ur reaction makes really no sense because I wasnt against ur idea from the beginning, I only said Archlord community have low population. But u just prove u are just another person who is unable to handle an negative, in ur case neutral, feedback.

U really should get a break from this game and I mean it!
U said family and friends are to support u. I agree with u, but u do NOT need ur family and friends support in a GAME unless ur family and friends are playing that game too.
Be serious man ... u go out with ur friends to drink a beer, probably u drink juice, and ALL U HAVE TO TALK WITH UR FRIENDS IT'S TO TALK ABOUT SIGNING A PETITION AGAINST ARCHLORD??? Sorry but u must be a really sad person then...
When u meet any family member who has nothing to do with Archlord, u start talking with them about Archlord?

U take this game way to serious man, or maybe I should call u BOY, that u start bringing Archlord in ur private life and talk to ur family and friends about UR FRUSTRATION ABOUT WEBZEN TEAM.
U made an petition and got 30 signs and yet I'm the one with problems in social skills, interesting.

If u work so hard, 16 hours per day, then u should really get a break from Archlord and find a game or a hobby to have fun and pass this period of frustration.

Sorry for long post.
Peace and love

Dude seriously stfu already. You are assuming, and making retarded posts before actually thinking and understanding someones post.

Did you even bother to read anything after the post you even commented on and quoted firstly ?

I fucn doubt you did or you would not have even posted about archlord having 500 players.

The petition was for webzen support meaning all webzen games

so your quick draw on my post and your reply was uncalled for, for several reasons.

1. The petition was made well over a year ago when there was at least 2000+ people still playing ARchlord

2. The old log in bug was still present and people were losing accounts and 100's if not 1000's of dollars worth of items On all games not just archlord.

3. It is not like I sit and talk shyt about archlord 24/7 to friends or family or bring it up like you seemed to think I had in your fuct up imaginary world pmsl

4. For the last fucn time it was a petition against WEBZEN NOT ARCHLORD
your making shyt up...... and your train of thought is fucn ridiculous and immature.

I got rude with you because you do not seem to understand what a petition is

I could ask fucn strangers on the street to sign a petition, the people do not have to play the game or know anything about the game.

[COLOR="Red""]all people need to know is the background of why the petition was created" [/COLOR]which they usually ask when you ask them if they would sign the petition.

So the relevance to your make believe immature story and ideals is ludicrous.

Why the F would I need a break from archlord if I worked 16 hours per day and only get to play archlord once or twice a week for about 4 hours total per week lol. Did you seriously just say that for the third time

ya just keep replying, you are showing everyone how retarded you really are.

And yes I take no support for a game serious when people are losing accounts and lots of money because peoples accounts were being hacked/deleted and items stolen, because webzen and Volunteers didnt want to fucn listen to me about their huge gaping hole in security.

Now are you done being a moron ?
Old 05/01/2013, 11:01   #48

I see u are a hopeless person. Yet u are unable to handle an neutral feedback and u rage like an animal only because I dont said "YES BRO, I AGREE" and I said "AL community have low population". U could simply reply totally different, not rage and insult like an animal.

Anyway it was pretty sad to see u have no manners and very bad education.

So were 2.000+ ppl still playing Archlord. But u got only 30 signs from ALL Webzen games.
Now tell me where is the problem? All 2.000+ ppl who were still playing Archlord + all others who were playing other Webzen games are simply stupid, retarded, etc and u are genius, smart, intelligent?
Wake up!!! U got only 30 signs from a population of 5.000-10.000 so problem is clearly at u and only u.
Funny part comes when u cut off ur friends and family signs, I wonder how many signs u got from ppl who were playing any Webzen game. Just ... HILARIOUS.

So u work 16 hours per day and when u come home u prefer to get ******, angry, mad, frustrated about a company u dont like, Webzen, instead to do or play something else for fun or to entertain u.
Now I understand ur attitude and lack of manners. Consider this my last post for u. No matter how much u will insult me, I will simply ignore ur post(s).
As last advice for u: get a hobby or do something to have fun and to entertain urself.

Peace and love
Old 05/02/2013, 04:25   #49

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
I see u are a hopeless person. Yet u are unable to handle an neutral feedback and u rage like an animal only because I dont said "YES BRO, I AGREE" and I said "AL community have low population". U could simply reply totally different, not rage and insult like an animal.

Anyway it was pretty sad to see u have no manners and very bad education.

So were 2.000+ ppl still playing Archlord. But u got only 30 signs from ALL Webzen games.
Now tell me where is the problem? All 2.000+ ppl who were still playing Archlord + all others who were playing other Webzen games are simply stupid, retarded, etc and u are genius, smart, intelligent?
Wake up!!! U got only 30 signs from a population of 5.000-10.000 so problem is clearly at u and only u.
Funny part comes when u cut off ur friends and family signs, I wonder how many signs u got from ppl who were playing any Webzen game. Just ... HILARIOUS.

So u work 16 hours per day and when u come home u prefer to get pissed, angry, mad, frustrated about a company u dont like, Webzen, instead to do or play something else for fun or to entertain u.
Now I understand ur attitude and lack of manners. Consider this my last post for u. No matter how much u will insult me, I will simply ignore ur post(s).
As last advice for u: get a hobby or do something to have fun and to entertain urself.

Peace and love

Go learn some english, Then maybe you could actually understand my posts.

Your're the one that insulted me first by posting an ignorant comment with out even reading any of the other posts that followed.

If you had, you would have gotten other facts and known why I responded the way I responded.

lastly like I said before webzen banned 15+ of my accounts from entering the forums and their facebook pages because I was actively posting the petition.

I have plenty of manners your the one that was rude. you posted a pointless comment before reading all the facts. I responded to you with the same respect you had for my posts, none.

If you have a problem seeing that then maybe you need to re-assess the situation yourself.

I am the problem because only 30+ people signed the petition in fact there was more, 30 was just a number I pulled out of a hat. You obviously didn't bother checking out the old petition. As you have no regard for learning all the facts.You still sit here talking shyt about imaginary circumstances.

where the fuc do you get that I think all others are stupid retarded ? I called you a fucn retard and stupid no one else ya dumb piss ant.

I never even insulted you in the first place your the one that decided to go all fucn rampage after reading my reply to your dumb ass comment because you decided to post something before reading further down the topic.

Good I hope you don't reply anymore cause frankly I dont give a fuc because your obviously to fucn stupid to realize how stupid you really are.

Your replies are ridiculous, repetitive and you can not seem to get past the fact you made a mistake and jumped the gun and someone tried to correct you and tell you what a petition is really for and that everyone playing should have had the stones to sign it and seek more signatures instead of just using the same old lame excuse " why bother nothing's gonna change"
Old 05/02/2013, 10:17   #50

Guys, please. . .
Old 05/02/2013, 10:26   #51

why u heff to be mad?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2013, 15:19   #52

FFS no1 cares stop flame and write bullshits its clear that AL will die someday like all games do