Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

End of Webzen Archlord?

Discussion on End of Webzen Archlord? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/28/2013, 18:34   #16

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
thats why there's no support ^_^ they are too busy with their new project which aims for more income than archlord :P imo just another **** game from webzen...

Those get no support too.

Try going through the MU support try going through the others. support from webzen period is almost non existent.
Some do get support but not enough to call it support........
Old 04/28/2013, 18:53   #17

elite*gold: 0
Old 04/28/2013, 19:21   #18

I don't like this project. I mean AL2. Like wee need new Al game. No, we need this one less bugged / corrupted and with better, i mean ANY, support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 20:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoonk View Post
I don't like this project. I mean AL2. Like wee need new Al game. No, we need this one less bugged / corrupted and with better, i mean ANY, support.
Then do something about it and stand up and fight for it. I have attempted to rally people for a petition that would help get media coverage, go to the CEO of webzen and NHN. yet only 30 people signed it.

Everyone always talks about wanting bloody changes but when someone shows them the proper way to do it, no one puts forth the effort to make them changes except a small group.

If the petition I had going reached 1000+ signatures we would have gotten our media coverage etc.

It would have hurt webzen enough and sent them a strong signal that we the archlord users were not gonna sit down and take their crap and they would have made the changes.

I do not agree that webzen does not make any profits off archlord at all. I know what it takes to run a server etc and with the set up webzen has they are definitely not paying their sever admins and maintenance crews that much.
Dev teams ? like come on no one does fuc all for this game

"Just do the maths they made a new episode, implified new areas and items, spent money for the server running costs, their graphic & coding team etc etc"

These new areas were already implemented in the korean version the gfx and coding teams do almost nothing. It does not take them many many hours through months on end to make simple changes like translations etc. I could bet my last dollar if this community got ahold of all the current server files we could produce a better quality and balanced game then webzen has.
Old 04/28/2013, 20:18   #20

elite*gold: 80
Might be that your petition didn't get enough attention then :s
If this still is up I'm sure an extra thread in our AL Section as well as in the official AL Board would help a lot and everybody playing Archlord could recommend it to friends who also play.
Old 04/28/2013, 20:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
Might be that your petition didn't get enough attention then :s
If this still is up I'm sure an extra thread in our AL Section as well as in the official AL Board would help a lot and everybody playing Archlord could recommend it to friends who also play.

LOL I spammed the webzen forums in all games MU, S>U>N, archlord. I spammed the MMO hut forums I was in this forum every day posting about it. I posted in all webzen games facebook pages. I posted in many other gaming communities Trust me I did my work it was you the people playing webzen games that chose not to do anything about it.

I put in over 5 hours a day trying to get enough publicity for the petition.
Old 04/28/2013, 20:30   #22

elite*gold: 80
Well I didn't notice any of that tbh. Might be because I quit for a while or because I just don't check the WZ forums but a post on ePvp would surely help.
If some people on here didn't notice it then there might be not enough publicity done.
Old 04/28/2013, 20:48   #23

Archlord 2 looks very great but ... i dnt think they will close Archlord because too many player build a char ( ofc at moment they stop ) and those player will not begin to 0 one more time i think .. So Wz arent so stupid
Old 04/28/2013, 21:13   #24

Why would the COO state negative news regarding the financial aspect of AL in 2012 then?
By the way there was a Website to see the development of the income of AL
Ever since HH it has decreased a lot. Unfortunately I formated my PC and can't check skype chatlogs, but I'll link it here as soon as I find it^^
And yes, I think they have their basic staff and give them work for all of their games. The MDs and GMs work also for several games. On the other hand AL does undoubtfully not pay off.
At least on Zian I don't know more than 10 people who are still buying CC. Yes it's probably a bit more but that's really not as much as 3 years ago. Even the lowlevels bought their monthly 1k CC for Lens and 20% ToAs. And now? Everything is dead..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 21:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
Well I didn't notice any of that tbh. Might be because I quit for a while or because I just don't check the WZ forums but a post on ePvp would surely help.
If some people on here didn't notice it then there might be not enough publicity done.
it was over a year ago so nothing recent.......... I posted on epvp as well like I said I posted everywhere...

I posted on webzen they banned 15 of my accounts from entering the forums.
I posted on MMO hut
I posted on MMO site
I posted on every webzen game facebook page
I contacted media places daily

There was well enough publicity..

Like I said no one wanted to put in the work to help the game.. I I bet if you started one as well you would find the exact same thing as I did.

Why would you want to work your *** off everyday trying to get signatures and publicity when no one else is willing to do the same, it takes work and people are not willing to do the work they are content at how things are or just don't give a shyt. Thats why archlord is going dead. The players have given up or just don't care anymore and willing to just ride it out till it dies.

What ****** me off is you hear about webzen expansions and other projects yet they can not even handle/support the ones they have now.

you mean this report ?

Old 04/28/2013, 22:24   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
Why would the COO state negative news regarding the financial aspect of AL in 2012 then?
By the way there was a Website to see the development of the income of AL
Ever since HH it has decreased a lot. Unfortunately I formated my PC and can't check skype chatlogs, but I'll link it here as soon as I find it^^
And yes, I think they have their basic staff and give them work for all of their games. The MDs and GMs work also for several games. On the other hand AL does undoubtfully not pay off.
At least on Zian I don't know more than 10 people who are still buying CC. Yes it's probably a bit more but that's really not as much as 3 years ago. Even the lowlevels bought their monthly 1k CC for Lens and 20% ToAs. And now? Everything is dead..
Check on Urzark you will see that it's not true.
The only really active server, no server merge nedded since 2010.
Old 04/29/2013, 00:07   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
Then do something about it and stand up and fight for it. I have attempted to rally people for a petition that would help get media coverage, go to the CEO of webzen and NHN. yet only 30 people signed it.

Everyone always talks about wanting ****** changes but when someone shows them the proper way to do it, no one puts forth the effort to make them changes except a small group.

If the petition I had going reached 1000+ signatures we would have gotten our media coverage etc.

It would have hurt webzen enough and sent them a strong signal that we the archlord users were not gonna sit down and take their **** and they would have made the changes.

I do not agree that webzen does not make any profits off archlord at all. I know what it takes to run a server etc and with the set up webzen has they are definitely not paying their sever admins and maintenance crews that much.
Dev teams ? like come on no one does fuc all for this game

"Just do the maths they made a new episode, implified new areas and items, spent money for the server running costs, their graphic & coding team etc etc"

These new areas were already implemented in the korean version the gfx and coding teams do almost nothing. It does not take them many many hours through months on end to make simple changes like translations etc. I could bet my last dollar if this community got ahold of all the current server files we could produce a better quality and balanced game then webzen has.
I doubt all servers together reach 500+ players ...
Old 04/29/2013, 00:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvY_09 View Post
I doubt all servers together reach 500+ players ...

WTF does that have to do with getting signatures ? It's called friends and family and putting in as much work and effort into getting signatures as everyone else. Thats the beauty of a petition people do not need to play the game they just have to support the goals of the people that do.

Also you failed to notice I said ALL GAMES OF WEBZEN NEED SUPPORT and that I shared/spread it with all games webzen had at the time.

This is the single minded thinking that has ruined the game in the first place. People just can not get past their first reaction and thought and educate themselves or actually have the energy/time and dedication to help save the game.

Everyone talks about doing it but never follows through then when one person puts forth that effort everyone just laughs and says gl nothing will change.

This is what Withered was prob looking for

A Global Contents Company loved by customers

3Q2012 2Q2012 3Q2011
Total 13,901 13,050 14,600
MU 4,468 4,122 4,291
SUN 865 926 1,281
R2 1,966 1,863 3,142
Archlord 512 484 1,133
C9 2,902 2,620 1,031
BATTERY 28 12 24
Metin1 126 144 157
Metin2 3,014 2,851 3,543
Others 21 28 0

AS YOU CAN SEE ARCHLORD HAS MADE PROFITS.............. JUST NOT THE PROFITS THEY USED TO..

▹ MU 4.5bil (QoQ ↑ 8%, YoY ↑ 4%) , SUN 0.9bil (QoQ ↓ 7%, YoY ↓ 32%)
▹ R2 2.0bil (QoQ ↑ 6%, YoY ↓ 37%), Archlord 0.5bil (QoQ ↑ 6%, YoY ↓ 55%)
▹ C9 2.9bil (QoQ ↑ 11%, YoY ↑ 181%) , Metin2 3.0bil (QoQ ↑ 6%, YoY ↓ 15%)

Here is a of their full 2012 report

Yet here is another place to file complaints

This is an already existing complaint and it's comments.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/29/2013, 02:20   #29

Sorry but u must have some serious problems if u ask ur family to sign a petition for an online game ... U really get this game way to serious, take a break.

Idk what I failed but u said:
"It would have hurt webzen enough and sent them a strong signal that we the archlord users were not gonna sit down and take their **** and they would have made the changes."

+1 for ur efforts and time spent to do something, but still AL community is way to low to can affect Webzen. If u are going to tell me again about asking family to sign petition then read again first sentence.
Unfortunately it's to late for Archlord. This petition should be made 1 year ago when we still had a lot players.
Old 04/29/2013, 04:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvY_09 View Post
Sorry but u must have some serious problems if u ask ur family to sign a petition for an online game ... U really get this game way to serious, take a break.

Idk what I failed but u said:
"It would have hurt webzen enough and sent them a strong signal that we the archlord users were not gonna sit down and take their crap and they would have made the changes."

+1 for ur efforts and time spent to do something, but still AL community is way to low to can affect Webzen. If u are going to tell me again about asking family to sign petition then read again first sentence.
Unfortunately it's to late for Archlord. This petition should be made 1 year ago when we still had a lot players.

I referred to we the archlord users as I am in the archlord community right now and making a statement on their behalf or whatever you want to call it.

congrats you can pull 1 line out of many to make shyt out to the way you see it instead of reading it as a whole and taking all the details.

I have serious problems because I ask friends or family to sign a petition ? is that not what everyone does when asking for signatures on a petition no matter what cause is for ? Family and friends should always help and stand behind you. Maybe not in your fuct up world as you seem to have problems getting the whole idea in general and start arguing with my in semantics.

we can argue all fucn day about the semantics of it all in the end no one gets anywhere because all your gonna do is keep pulling out 1 line from a list of many just to prove a fucn point.

did you not fucn read what I said about me posting about the petition for better customer support in MU SUN etc and many other gaming forums.

did you not read the facts of me stating that it is not just archlord that needs better support so it was not just archlord signatures I was looking for etc etc etc etc. wtf do you not get about that ?

and now your gonna pull some BS saying I was only referring to archlord users just because you can not fucn read properly and take the hint that we are in a archlord community so there is no point in addressing the other games users.

so ok come back and ague your fucn dumb ass semantics more kid. I think your just all butt hurt cause I called you out on your own un-thoughtful mistake and assumption that you acted on with out even giving it any thought. So now you have to try and post and sound smrt to make up for your dumb ass comment which you failed again now have a good night retard.

Quote:
This petition should be made 1 year ago when we still had a lot players.

It was made a year ago..................
Thanks
1 User