Guys, I'm get tired about people made a lots of same topics, or they put it into a wrong section.
I know there was a topic about mod selection but it is an old one, and do not want to bring it up. I also searched about AL section mod in this site, but there are only old ones about it. So If there any old, trusted, neutral user who can take this position I will vote for her/him.
I want back those times when we got Minera as mod and he was do his job great.
Hope we can make it happened and we will get a mod finally
So if theres anyone or just a suggestion, post it!
I don't say that is bad idea, but...
how many new threads we have per day? 3?
it's not so much crowded forum, and I can live with same topics
for wrong section threads, common ppl usually "help" thread creator to find proper section
and I don't see many insults or racist behavior here too
I don't say that is bad idea, but...
how many new threads we have per day? 3?
it's not so much crowded forum, and I can live with same topics
for wrong section threads, common ppl usually "help" thread creator to find proper section
and I don't see many insults or racist behavior here too
true, but since everyone is making a topic about something that is already been suggested a couple of times it is hard to find usefull topic again later.
Let's say we have xx topic's about idk a build for a certain class. And someone post's a really good guide or whatever. Later on it would be harder to find that topic again since we have so many of em. I know, not the best example but whatever.
And most people posting in the wrong section know that they are doing so but don't care.
no problem but don't spam the section lol. that will only create more work for me if I get accepted a simple yes in that thread will be more than enough
no problem but don't spam the section lol. that will only create more work for me if I get accepted a simple yes in that thread will be more than enough
Really need help, urgent :( 02/26/2012 - Off Topic - 0 Replies Hi guys... I really need a suggestion. I did a trade with Mr . Clown , and all went fine and he has a +1 from me. But now, he scammed me :/ I can give him a -1, but he will give me too . And i hardly made my 22 positives. Please,what would you do if you were me? I want to warn the people about him D: He scammed many guys, but didn't do iTrade with them.
Thanks
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS 08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!!
skype: synxsoft
msn: [email protected]
Urgent 10/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is it possible to put a buff in a slot for example 8 and put the auto pot (T in sro) @ 40% and instead of potting it would do a buff?
Thanks
EDIT : you have that function in sro, but you cannot select a skill, anyone know how to or ?
help, urgent. 09/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies http://i38.tinypic.com/2mgwkev.jpg
like wtfuck, the bottom portion is cut off. ive tried changing the resolution, matterfact ive used all resolutions, yet still doesnt work. ive downloaded every patch available and still, it doesnt resolve the problem... ive said this so many times and no one bothered to help besides an attempt by newbmember which i appreciate mucho'.
all im asking for is a(an) solution for this problem, and or someone kind enough to upload their already patched 36.0.10...
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT! 04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies Hi everyone.
I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....