Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS

Discussion on URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS

Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!!

msn:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urgent lol
05/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I need a Multiplayer Hack for company of heroes... Mainly Maphack. Can you help me thx.
Need help here... URGENT!!
11/02/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
Guys.. Everytime I open my PSF, I always encounter this error. Can someone help.? Very well appreciated... tnx ^^ here's the ss: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9448/corrupted d.png
URGENT HELP ME PLS
06/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Can anybody help me pls i need a cabal bot that is for sg_my pls can any1 post 1 ?
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....