Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Webzen error? :S

Discussion on New Webzen error? :S within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/18/2011, 15:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
jeje well Good morning now ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2011, 15:04   #32

It is a topic of an error made by webzen , not an toppic to know the time it was in your country when he wrote the post . ;-)
Old 12/18/2011, 15:44   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam999 View Post
It is a topic of an error made by webzen , not an toppic to know the time it was in your country when he wrote the post . ;-)
it started when I wrote the time of the GMs
i wrote it so that people would know that it was mid day for the GMs so hopefully they would fix the issue soon

I then went to sleep :P

and then clarified my reasoning behind not writing any updates of the situation, because it was 3:30 am

it wasnt because I wanted to be off topic. It was because I wanted to be thorough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need little help with AL Webzen !!
01/10/2011 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Hi everyone, I know its not the right place to ask that question but it's been 2 years since I am trying to solve that problem so far no solution tried google and post it on official AL CM and and AL Webzen support forums. I am getting error Can't connect to patch server. I tried running game as administrator, change compatibility to windows xp, make exception in firewall, I don't have any antivirus installed on my pc. I really don't understand what is wrong with my game. Currently i am...
[WEBZEN Star Movie] Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord)
10/16/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Please go to Youtube Watch it, Press like ( On youtube ) and leave a comment is for a contest YouTube - Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord) Por favor vayan a Youtube, en youtube veanlo, denle en gustar y dejen un comentario positivo es para un concurso
Need to buy CC without Webzen
08/17/2010 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hello guys anyone know where can i buy CC without Webzen my payment method would be paypal. I found two sides but on first Offgamers.com you dont can pay more over paypal second side are chantrashop.com there are to expensive anyone know other?? plz need help ;-) thanks
I think about webzen...
09/01/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
I think it.... could use the old client to connect to Webzen codemasters? for this would have 2 options, edit the file "host" of our PC or create a launcher to change the IP that connects to the game ... I do not know which are the old nor the new IP, if someone knows that I lend a hand or try it ... The game is a beta and have no previous version for download, therefore I think this could maybe work ... What do you think?
Webzen Al
08/30/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hello, I want to try the Webzen Archlord ... Can someone explain me how and if i can play the Game ? Im from Germany :) Where can i download? Where can i create a account? Please Help me :)