Its not a scam.
But it is a scam
lol
you can dupe items once a week,but i have duped def rings like this just to have them go away when you shut the game down.Now they can be traded and equipped,but when the master is logged out then all clones are gone.Also if you where to sell them then you have the issue of what one is the real item.
The way it works is simple.Wait for siege to start when the server lags pop the item into a letter.Now wait for it to get good and laggy then mail it to urself.Be sure to hit the send button atleast twice.Now when the mail appears in you mailbox open both.Do NOT save yet.Line them up so that the save buttons are next to each other.Then wait for a lag spike then quickly press save on the two buttons.Now you should have the first item and the duped item.I have not been able to get the duped item to save that is why i have not told anyone of this yet.But seeing as this ***** wants gold for it i thought i should just say fck you A-hole and tell ppl how to do it.
Like i said i have done this many times.I have duped my def ring 10 times and traded the rings to other accounts.Now when all the clones logged off they where still duped,but when my friend who ended up with the master logged the items all disappeared.I haven't tried to dupe items and sell them on the AH as CM would perma ban and IP ban accounts that do.Because its fcking with ingame economy to much.Pluss i dont want to scam ppl ingame i just want to scam the game.
Sorry I dont wanna break ur business but EPIII is coming in a few day :/
EPIII wont be out until after connect.If im not mistaken those that have VIP tickets will be the first to beta test it.After connect it will go into full closed beta and then beginning of april it should be in open beta.This will be another rush job to push the next episode out before AoC hits the shelfs.It will be another bug and lag fest.
ahhhh nice but if i would do it with reinf pots will it upgrade my weapon?
I dont know bro i have no interest in these items.I wanted to dupe pre orders to sell on ebay,but like i said i dont want to scam ppl so i kept trying different methods to keep the item from reseting.I think it doesnt work with pre orders tho,because the items prob have an individual ID number and when the master leaves the game so do all others.Anyways like i said i thought i should put it out in the open,because i dont see why ppl should come here for free exploits and then not give back to the community when they find something.Pluss this week i couldn't do anything as when i got to the battlefield i just froze for the whole duration of the siege.
Its not a scam.
But it is a scam
lol
you can dupe items once a week,but i have duped def rings like this just to have them go away when you shut the game down.Now they can be traded and equipped,but when the master is logged out then all clones are gone.Also if you where to sell them then you have the issue of what one is the real item.
The way it works is simple.Wait for siege to start when the server lags pop the item into a letter.Now wait for it to get good and laggy then mail it to urself.Be sure to hit the send button atleast twice.Now when the mail appears in you mailbox open both.Do NOT save yet.Line them up so that the save buttons are next to each other.Then wait for a lag spike then quickly press save on the two buttons.Now you should have the first item and the duped item.I have not been able to get the duped item to save that is why i have not told anyone of this yet.But seeing as this prick wants gold for it i thought i should just say fck you A-hole and tell ppl how to do it.
Like i said i have done this many times.I have duped my def ring 10 times and traded the rings to other accounts.Now when all the clones logged off they where still duped,but when my friend who ended up with the master logged the items all disappeared.I haven't tried to dupe items and sell them on the AH as CM would perma ban and IP ban accounts that do.Because its fcking with ingame economy to much.Pluss i dont want to scam ppl ingame i just want to scam the game.
YEs that the dupe. Until that point u are correct.
and yes theres a way to Save the items, but i wont tell ya.
Like i am a fucking scammer ( like u all say) i wont tell anybody about this and i will keep it for myself.
P.S. keep trying and maybe u will find how to save the items.
ZOMG ur such a fcking ****.
I posted a long time ago saying
"Dont be stupid and hide you exploits because if it can be done they will know about it"
You dont have to release an exploit for CM to know about it.When you make an item that has the exact ID as another item it will be logged.
Pluss what will CM do?????
Remove the ability to put items in a letter????
For all we know that is their big fix for the pre order items.
So go fck yourself your a dumb fcking leech
All you do is take and give nothing
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay 01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server.
mhh what do u think?