Ok, today one of the guys in my community told me my EXACT health points. And I thought he gusted or something but it did it everytime, with buffs and all the stuff I used. Sadly he didn't want to give the prog away so, sorry don't have anything for guys :S. I hope this info will help any of you guys develop something like that.
I'm not a guy who knows anything in these things, but I think it has something to do with the info we get from server / other ppls clients.
PS: He also told me that he can see mobss health aswell.
True, it is no point at all (u can tell u is glitching and not tho :P). But when I heard for this I was wondering how they did it ? What else can be done in the same way ?
@ Fir3andIc3 : I didn't know that, can u give me a link and tell how was that done ? Is there anything else to get away from other players ?
True, it is no point at all (u can tell u is glitching and not tho :P). But when I heard for this I was wondering how they did it ? What else can be done in the same way ?
@ Fir3andIc3 : I didn't know that, can u give me a link and tell how was that done ? Is there anything else to get away from other players ?
It was done with VB and Pointers...
No i don't have a link bc this tool doesen't exist anymore! It was needless! You can easy code a tool like this by yourself. Just findeout the Pointer for HP with CE or TSearch and compile the code in VB.. finish thats all ^^
Knowing the Squama? 04/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Recently I've noticed that one player has been getting a DB almost every night and within the first minute so he can't be visiting a lot that fast. As far as I thought squamas are decided randomly by the server upon pickup. Is it possible that this is not so and there's a way before 20:00 to see the exact one that gives the DB? Perhaps he's just super lucky but it's very strange to me to happen so often to him.
Im knowing everyone!muhaha 03/27/2008 - Off Topic - 18 Replies http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Thetruekill.jpg
knowing which tactic you're in. 07/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Is there a way of finding out with tactic you are against...except wasteing time killing it to find out...(example: you have peace disturbed and desert in ur bank, but you need the others so u went back in and not sure which monster you are against...so you kill for ages and then when u get a token you find out its peace)
it just wastes time...
*sorry if there is a topic under this but i couldnt find it.*