Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Archlord Speed Attack Only

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For the purpose of not thrashing this game entirely. I am only giving the info to Senior members who pm me. This is done with cheat engine. This is found the same way as speed attack was found in last chaos thats going to be my only hint to you leechers. Senior members pm me and i will Give you the values for the archer as it is the only one i have worked with. This does NOT speed the entire client up just your attack. And for those who tell me this cant be done im asking you to verify it before you disprove.
Thank you

Oh and this is not enable speed hack section of CE. This is real attack speed only. And i know im only a 9 post guy but we all start off at the bottom and im tired of being a leech and not helping in some way.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/10/2011, 09:05   #2

why should we need more than a atk speed glitch?

Old 05/10/2011, 09:44   #3

sry to throw water on your announcment, but everyone knows how the speed attack works. common knowldge, as long as u got windows 7.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 09:52   #4

Ok maybe i did not make myself clear.. This is your base attack number increasing it and freezing it allows your char to blow though attacks.. It is not the option in cheat engine called enable speedhack. This hack you still run same speed everything is normal except your attack speed. I mean everyone knows you can check the option to enable speed hack under the Unrandomizer option. This is actually changing the value in your address for attack speed.

Old 05/10/2011, 09:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botched View Post
sry to throw water on your announcment, but everyone knows how the speed attack works. common knowldge, as long as u got windows 7.
I don't know i have 7 comon help this GIMP guys :P ISTRIKE ? u have it? anyone who seen me hanging around this forum I NEED IT :P

leech leech leech :P
Old 05/10/2011, 09:56   #6

If this is already known how to do then i apologize for double posting but i have not seen this method anywhere else thats why i posted.

Oh there is also a program that reveals all process on your pc for people who have hidden process running. it will reveal alefclient.exe for ce to hook onto it.
Old 05/10/2011, 10:00   #7

Actually it seems that Webzen increased their protection with Gameguard ...

I'll wait a bit before trying anything.
Old 05/10/2011, 10:02   #8

Haa ok i have been doing this for awhile now.. And game guard is a breeze to get by without a bypasser. Webzen hasent stepped up on anything but making this game more drawn out unbalanced and more towards item shop.The game guard dosent block cheat engine. And it does not block wpe if it is named Pinnacle.exe I am not here to flame or argue. In fact rather than just giving this method to Senior members i could just share how i do it with the Entire Community?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 10:06   #9

Lol, ok nice advice ^^

Pm me then

Edit: lol *** dammit, it will be fixed very fast if everyone share to all pple !
Old 05/10/2011, 13:18   #10

Pm me if you want.
Old 05/10/2011, 15:00   #11

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
For the purpose of not thrashing this game entirely. I am only giving the info to Senior members who pm me. This is done with cheat engine. This is found the same way as speed attack was found in last chaos thats going to be my only hint to you leechers. Senior members pm me and i will Give you the values for the archer as it is the only one i have worked with. This does NOT speed the entire client up just your attack. And for those who tell me this cant be done im asking you to verify it before you disprove.
Thank you
Quote:
Oh and this is not enable speed hack section of CE. This is real attack speed only. And i know im only a 9 post guy but we all start off at the bottom and im tired of being a leech and not helping in some way.
Quote:
If this is already known how to do then i apologize for double posting but i have not seen this method anywhere else thats why i posted.
Quote:
Oh there is also a program that reveals all process on your pc for people who have hidden process running. it will reveal alefclient.exe for ce to hook onto it.
These posts sir are called double posts and are against the forum rules. Please, Next time just edit your post by clicking the little edit button on the right side of the text input box.

Thanks.
Old 05/10/2011, 15:43   #12

well pm me if u want ^^ i was tryin for a long time to get it :S
thanks!
Old 05/10/2011, 15:46   #13

Quote:
Ok maybe i did not make myself clear.. This is your base attack number increasing it and freezing it allows your char to blow though attacks.. It is not the option in cheat engine called enable speedhack. This hack you still run same speed everything is normal except your attack speed. I mean everyone knows you can check the option to enable speed hack under the Unrandomizer option. This is actually changing the value in your address for attack speed.
k i see where u are coming from, btw it also work with cast speed and attack rating, cooldown is harder to do, still working on that one
Old 05/10/2011, 17:31   #14

pm me too, ty.
Old 05/10/2011, 17:40   #15

pm too will compare it to other method

Closed Thread

« Ele question. | want to play Korean games ? »