Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Speed Attack Only

Discussion on Archlord Speed Attack Only within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2011, 18:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeee, pm me too!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 19:42   #17

i really hope all the gamedestroying bugs get fixed asap
Old 05/10/2011, 19:53   #18

Wow lots of pm's lol.. Works with cast speed to you say.. Mind pm me and swapping methods on that one..
Also i found out how to edit the luck/kill system. I will get to the pms as i have a chance..
The senior members i have mailed if you would help me pm the ones asking for the info...If you see other senior members asking me to pm them would you copy and past my message to you to them.
If you do i will rep/thank you...
Thank you
And on a side not how the hell do i get an infraction for double posting within my own thread!
ANSWER ME THAT
Considering all my comments were all with my thread aka topic i could understand if i started more than one topic over this. But to double post explain that.. Also i didnt double post one was a reiteration and one was another comment on another program?
And if you seniors have trouble getting my explination to work then i guess i will have no choice but to write it step by step on the main forum..
Old 05/10/2011, 19:55   #19

PM too pls... Thx
Old 05/10/2011, 20:01   #20

Hmm this might be slower going but how abotu senior member just post me your Yahoo Username if you use it and i will directly chat to you....
Old 05/10/2011, 20:50   #21

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
Wow lots of pm's lol.. Works with cast speed to you say.. Mind pm me and swapping methods on that one..
Also i found out how to edit the luck/kill system. I will get to the pms as i have a chance..
The senior members i have mailed if you would help me pm the ones asking for the info...If you see other senior members asking me to pm them would you copy and past my message to you to them.
If you do i will rep/thank you...
Thank you
And on a side not how the hell do i get an infraction for double posting within my own thread!
ANSWER ME THAT
Considering all my comments were all with my thread aka topic i could understand if i started more than one topic over this. But to double post explain that.. Also i didnt double post one was a reiteration and one was another comment on another program?
And if you seniors have trouble getting my explination to work then i guess i will have no choice but to write it step by step on the main forum..
Read the forum rules first before asking such a question. If you do not agree with the infraction I gave you, file in a complaint to an Adming or Global Mod.

offtopic: yay! 4000 posts
Old 05/10/2011, 21:01   #22

Congratz Minera! xD and dude, chill I had 2 infractions already.. They'll leave soon
NOw how about sending me this method? I'm senior and haven't recieved anything yet ^^ I'll press thanks for you if that'll make you feel good!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 21:46   #23

same here senior too and didn't get anything, anyway i am patient but pls send me ^^ tcheers
Old 05/10/2011, 22:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
Read the forum rules first before asking such a question. If you do not agree with the infraction I gave you, file in a complaint to an Adming or Global Mod.

offtopic: yay! 4000 posts
you do give away lots of infractios, though.
But I geuss I have to again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 22:24   #25

Ok i have literally way to many pm's to keep up with so im going to post it here. Further more for the rude comments i have recieved via pm's i will not be releasing anything other than this.
Attack Speed Modifying.
Start Archlord Then alt+tab to C.E.
Hook it to alefclient.exe. Archer have your weapon on.
Go to C.E You can do this 2 ways either way is tedius and must be redone
EVERY LOGIN as the address Changes
Search for UNKNOWN INITIAL VALUE
Then Remove your weapon And search For DECREASED VALUE.
Apply weapon search for INCREASED
Wash rinse and repeat quite a few times.
You will get to the point were you have about 400 addresses Left In The List.
With your weapon equipped or unequipped do An UNCHANGED VALUE search a couple of times just to weed out the bad addresses. And Resume usually 9-10 times you will be looking for a value thats preset between 60-80 with a weapon equipped and anywhere from 50-65 without one equipped. One you find the address You know what to do. With the archer it is usually -6 so if you find a value thats 74 with a weapon then it will be 68 without a weapon equipped. On a side not when you find the address you are going to want it set to 900. People Will not see you speeding that high for some reason i have tested it all the way from 100- 900 in 100point multiples to test the safe limit "As What People See" What they see and what you see differ.
This is verified and works alot of people are doing it. I will help only those who really need it SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY. The reason for this is because only senior members have been nice the rest of the AKA members and juniors man you guys can be just plain rude.

And on a side note i did read the rules and no where did i see were you cant Double Post in your own thread!. So yea maybe just be tolerant on people with like maybe a dang warning before an infraction.
Because of the comments that i had received i will not be releasing the uce i made that has all the address's saved for the archers attack address's someone else can have the liberty of releasing their own
Also there is a slightly easier way for other classes besides the archer...
Happy Hacking And i hope this earns me a few thanks.
Also Crits can also be modified almost along the same lines guys.
Along with drop rates
Teleporting
Running
And weapon damage
But the crit and damage is done through the float option instead of the exact value 4BYTE

Also C.E Stands For Cheat Engine please dont pm me asking what C.E. Is lol
Thanks
23 Users
Old 05/10/2011, 22:29   #26

I can explain it to you too... it's not that hard. I sent you a pm.
It seems like devil911 was faster
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 23:21   #27

Devil , can you send me atk speed , crit , drop rate and cast thingy please. Thank you.
And to rest:
HAVE A NICE HACKING
Old 05/10/2011, 23:25   #28

- doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
this i took straight from the topic where the rules are explained. if you want i can quote and admin saying it is not allowed to double post in your own topic since it is not allowed in any topic! i think i know the rules of this forum a bit better than you don you think?
Old 05/10/2011, 23:28   #29

I thought double posting = Saying the same thing twice. MY fault. Still a warning would have sufficed :P
And joca im sorry but this is the best i am going to do for right now as stated in my above post.
And as being a moderator other forums wich i am i guess i can understand your rules and abide according just because we have different rules dont mean they apply here. Sorry But i still think a warning would have been a nice way to do it :P
But its cool either way.
Old 05/10/2011, 23:31   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
I thought double posting = Saying the same thing twice. MY fault. Still a warning would have sufficed :P
And joca im sorry but this is the best i am going to do for right now as stated in my above post.
The thing is you did it 2 times so for 1 you would have gained a warning and for the 2nd an infraction. So in both ways it doesn't matter.
Closed Thread