Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Archlord Speed Attack Only

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Its all good just don't close this thread considering this is a legit working hack/exploit. And if i can help a few people i will.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Never intended to close it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

@ Minera Gratz with ur posts!
@ Devil tnx when i tried it i will press the button :P
infractions dissapear right? i had one too and its gone now
Hope it works my knight would be totally bezerk
Old   #34

#sticky request

Old   #35

ok tried, doesnt work... maybe i did something wrong, im sure, but dont know where lol. looking for video tut lol, im a naab.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by csoresz2 View Post
ok tried, doesnt work... maybe i did something wrong, im sure, but dont know where lol. looking for video tut lol, im a naab.
video > all ^^
Old   #37

Alright i will make a video showing you how to do it the long way so everyone can do it hopefully with other Chatacters. i have a lot of pms in fact many to keep up with so i will say this for those asking about the crit hack. No crits are not a fixed value. If your crit was 100% hitting 100 all the time that would be a fixed value but since it hits for 100 through say 127 that is not fixed. Will make a video right now on the attack speed hack.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #38

Well then, pm me link for videos, i haven't tested yet this hack.

Got some work with pserver.
Old   #39

Yes i seen that i would like to try out your pserver but i dont know how to go about starting i registered and everything but i have no clue as to what to download and all that lol anyhelp on that would be appreciated. Maybe i can help you as to keep your pserver from being exploited so much. Alright making video now.. Alright now on a side note when i said the values are usually -6 or +6 was wrong for a noob character the values where different than i expected but still in the 60-80 range like i had originally stated. Sorry for the crappy video quality im a noob with making videos. And on a side note uploading a video to youtube is crazy slow! Keep plenty i mean plenty of arrows on hand like bag 4 should just be full of them. And you will also notice you have to repair your weapon alot. like when your lvl 30 you will have to repair it 1-2 times a lvl.

There is the video just uploaded fresh out of the box lol enjoy it.
Its going to take a minute for youtube to process it
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #40

works with ranger too? :S
Old   #41

Will work with all classes once you find the right address/s
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

ok, i tried with orbiter, found a number between 80 and 60, but with this doesnt work :S
Old   #43

It does the value for the archer is between 60-80. I am not going to keep remaking videos for each char but it does work with the orbiter as i have just done it on my Scion char and i did it on a knight char as well as a elementalist. And this is how the values go
Knight/Bezerk = Same Values
Orbiter/Mage/Elementalist = Same Values
Swashbuckler i am unsure
Archer/Hunter Same Values
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

hey devil911 so does the droprate, crit, damage and stuff work? And how i find the adresses on that?
Old   #45

Those i am keeping to myself for right now but i will say that crit rate is a float value since the damage fluxuates. Drop Rate you can find the values by using either an on/off lucky talisman Or keep removing boots with lvl 2-3 lucky stone in it. Thats as much as i am going to reveal on that. Someone said that you can fool with your defence but they dont remember how they did that. So im not going to really take it to heart. I have my own method for always getting missed when the mobs attack but im not revealing that either. You really should try and find somethings out on your own as it will help you with learning CE and how process/Static address's and pointers work. I will reveal other goodies in time but like i said this is sufficient for the time being.
Thanks

Ok people seriously please stop pming me asking me for the hack and how to do it i just made it very obvious. Complete with video lol Thank again

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread