Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

patching weird error

Discussion on patching weird error within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
patching weird error

Hi,
When i press start game button on archlord website the patch client starts and when i press starts it gives an error saying: client file error: english! and the patch thingy closes and i can't open archlord, anyone else having this problem?? It sucks can't play anymore? guess i will just reinstall archlord and stuff or is there another way to fix this or won't it be fixed by reinstall?
Thx
Old 03/20/2011, 15:42   #2

Just try to reinstall
Old 03/20/2011, 15:56   #3

u use multi client? i sometimes get the same problem when i log out to quick after starting the first client. than with the seccond he sometimes gives errors!

ofc u can always download an older manual patch and try reinstalling! just like ruru said
Old 03/20/2011, 16:50   #4

I have à lot of issues like the patcher That doesnt patch, gg shuts the game down . . .
Most of the times its fixed with a reinstall. But when i instal à second game That uses gg both wont work. Anyone having the Same prob?...
Old 03/20/2011, 22:58   #5

timx is using 4 twinks so.....
Old 03/20/2011, 23:43   #6

try to reinstall
Old 03/21/2011, 12:55   #7

had to reinstall twice and patch manual, thx, this can be closed i guess
Old 03/21/2011, 13:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebut View Post
I have à lot of issues like the patcher That doesnt patch, gg shuts the game down . . .
Most of the times its fixed with a reinstall. But when i instal à second game That uses gg both wont work. Anyone having the Same prob?...
I don't know about the 2 games and gg.

but gg shuts me down when i have my bot activated and i start a second client. so maybe u should load the first game. then the second game and after that start ur programms?

im kinda noob but if it goes wrong with patching and sort maybe u should look into where u put the data? maybe this isn't the standard folders. I once played while having the game on external disk....wel a patch isnt automaticly put in the right folder.. :S

sorry if it all is just rubbish i talk. but this is the way i interpeted ur q.

Old 03/23/2011, 12:27   #9

sorry for reopening this, but now i get constant incorrect user ID anyone else having this or just reinstall again ... ? i am realy sick of webzens system and website
Old 03/23/2011, 13:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by timx View Post
sorry for reopening this, but now i get constant incorrect user ID anyone else having this or just reinstall again ... ? i am realy sick of webzens system and website
leave ure browser open when u start AL and it could be a server sided issue like they seem to have a lot
Old 03/23/2011, 13:26   #11

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebut View Post
leave ure browser open when u start AL and it could be a server sided issue like they seem to have a lot
mabe you noticed the earthquake
which had hit japan!? and mabe the servers

got some more problems now like they
sayed in offi forum already?! :P
Old 03/23/2011, 13:29   #12

Earthquakes suX anuses