Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Weird error?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird error?

About 4-5 of my friends including myslef are experiencing this weird problem when we start 2moons, Basically we start up 2moons, GG runs then our computers all restart. We've uninstalled mutiple times no success. Wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion/help?

Old 05/31/2008, 07:26   #2

Uninstall Comodo firewall.

Old 05/31/2008, 20:05   #3

lol.. How did you know? I like the program though and its never effected it before. Is there any way around it
Old 06/01/2008, 01:49   #4

Same exact thing happened to me about a month ago. I made a thread about it and people were saying it was more than likely gg's fault. So I googled something like gameguard makes my computer restart and some of the results were on comodo's help forums. Apparently one of gg's latest updates made it not compatible with comodo stuff and so it restarts your computer whenever something with gg loads up. But yeah, it sucks cause comodo's firewall is really good

Old 06/02/2008, 05:53   #5

Weird, can I not turn comodo off? I would hate to unintstall it completly
Old 06/02/2008, 07:19   #6

I tried it but it didnt work, so I had to uninstall. You can try it if you want. Besides, there are lots of other personal firewalls out there.

« crc32 values | Maphopping »