I have not played ArchLord in a long time (a year or 2), while I was playing it before I didn't get past lvl 33 (lol) cause I just could not pick a char to play with I kept on switching. Anyhow I see that third moonelf has been added, and a brand new class. Dragonscoon Summoner looks "nice".
Since there are experienced players here I would like a recommendation on which class to go with that has a good PVP/PVE.
depends on wich lvl you wanna be a good pvp char
from 1-62 i would rly say archer, cuz you pwn hard with just the worst equip of the game, and almost no wc usage
on the other hand, you can go sorc on later lvls when you have enough combis, same for mage and ele
ranger will be a blast in the next episode, and hunter is just a tank, wich needs a bit money for some dmg
i like knight all the way, and yeah never tried zerk, but i win vs most of the zerks so idk
if u wanna play dragonscion, u need to get 2xshuta or blode, rank armor and 1xkark for orbiter cuz he need lots of rank. but i think the best character now is the archer if u have nice stuffs, cuz heavy hand and helpless = ARMAGEDDON =)
id go for a knight tbh. even tough leveling takes time you still get a tank and killer on one! and you do not really have to spend a lot of money on it. who knows, maybe you can find a sorcs friend to lvl share you
if u wanna play dragonscion, u need to get 2xshuta or blode, rank armor and 1xkark for orbiter cuz he need lots of rank. but i think the best character now is the archer if u have nice stuffs, cuz heavy hand and helpless = ARMAGEDDON =)
I'm sure that is some expert advice but honestly I have no idea what those things are >.< . Slow lvling not rly a good thing. Cause if it's slow I could quit out of boredom.
take knight and use a bot :P Mellee is the way to go! u wont get bored when using bots.
Zerk would be my 2nd favo. it is also good but i don't know how many mates uve got the AH has almost no items for zerk so u gotta make ur gear urself. or have friends willing to trade!
i don't know about the future but i play kight atm and sometimes it feels like slow char but more often i feel like a rockn rolla! because im critting away mobs faster than i can aoe them
if u have gold and wc u can buy good resistance and defence to pimp it up!
u can go crit pretty fast even tho u need rings to crit better it does alot of damage!
*overall choose a good server im on brum and its pretty crowded thats a + but the economie changes every 2-3 months( i only play 1 weekend a month lol) so one day chests and refs are valuable and the next there ****. or elemental stones suddenly worth 800% of the last value. :S hope this helps altho its a bit long:P
dont make a scion, everything on them is still bugged and doesnt work the way its supposed to, a buddy of mine has a 89 scion that he doesnt even touch anymore cause lvl 7x zerks can crit just as hard as he does and he had it loaded.
Personally right now i would go with either mage or archer both are uber pwnage.
Coming Back 04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies So i just found out an interesting info correct me if am wrong that isro is not that crowded anymore and they are now actually banning some botters so i decided to go back to isro am starting over on a different server i havnt picked yet am re downloading the client but i was looking at some videos about some force glavies which i liked and i was wondering i never used this kinda build so i dont know what to do so if anyone that has some info can share some knowledge on how to make a good and...
Just coming back and need help 11/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies can anyone point me in the direction of a simple multi client tool?? iv been looking for hours and nothing. i dont need one with a bot just one so i can open 2-3 windows of sro
NEW ARCHLORD!!!!COMING OCTOBER!!! 08/13/2009 - Archlord - 50 Replies So Webzen has bought archlord from nhm....They do not have right to host europe and south america but we will be able to play archlord....There will be no dupes,bugs,glichs....As for CM episode4 is coming in August or new patch cuz NHN and CM got contract...In new Archlord will be fight class between class etc etc...Better support and alot more....
News: Webzen Signs ArchLord and Trailer - GamersHell.com
Official Archlord Homepage
Please say thanks.....:D Cheers guys
Its August 3.8...
Coming back to sro... help please? 03/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Okay I haven't played in about 6 months and I can't remember any of the stuff on my sro account. All i remember is it was a lvl 64 bower with fire and light. Farmed to 64 but no extra SP left.
Basically on 30th march, my birthday, I'm getting a new high spec pc. I'll start playing sro again. Just wanted to know, any new good bots? I used to use AgBot but is there any new good ones out? I don't mind if you have to pay.
Also i still think i got a month left on my isro bot is isrobot still...