Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SO what is client side?

Discussion on SO what is client side? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SO what is client side?

Cooldown timers
Quest ID's
Item ID's
Completion ID's

The cooldown hack has been down.
So far the only thing I've been able to do is manipulate quests/items with prices/completion. IF and ONLY IF we could find a quest that is repeatable since the new patch we could do the XP/ITEM hack again.

So does anyone know of a repeatable quest?
Old 12/16/2007, 18:05   #2

Sorry, I don't know of any. But how do you manipulate item prices? WPE or ini-files?
Old 12/16/2007, 18:23   #3

BTW casting time, movement speed (to a certain extent) and crafting time look like client sided too. Also, by sending the proper tcp packets you can access the bank/storage from everywhere.

If the quest/completion IDs are fully client sided, why not reset them?
Old 12/16/2007, 18:31   #4

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
exp/item hack??? again???
Old 12/16/2007, 20:35   #5

similar to new character creation files, default stats = x99 ^__^
Old 12/17/2007, 14:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanGidelgan View Post
BTW casting time, movement speed (to a certain extent) and crafting time look like client sided too. Also, by sending the proper tcp packets you can access the bank/storage from everywhere.

If the quest/completion IDs are fully client sided, why not reset them?

The problem since the new patch, you can no longer reset quests, therefore, no multiples.

They are not fully client-sided, each log-on a single value is changed, find this value, then change it in the completion ID, but keep the ID the same, and then send a request packet, you'll receive quest, then send completion packet that you previous captured with changed value, and Bingo, you completed the quest without doing anything.

I've thought about making a database on quests so when I start new chars at each level I can and send all the quest request/complete, to get free XP.
Old 12/17/2007, 15:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
exp/item hack??? again???
Yes, one way to XP hack wasn't really XP hack. You choose a quest, like one that gives high XP, you send completion ID to server after you switch the quest ID with another quest, then keep doing it. You keep receiving XP as long as you're sending the ID.

Before the patch I did this and got a new char to lvl 71 standing in anchorville, but later was banned.

Since the patch, you can no longer reset quests they are proprietary.

But it is a quick way to get banned/noticed by others.

EDIT: Item hack = item dupe.
Price editing also is very very much hard work many filters, and many sends, and many screw ups, and takes a long time for each individual item in the shop. A good way to earn gold is to swap item "type, ID, price, encryption" thne swap the ID with another of more of same type.
Old 12/17/2007, 17:40   #8

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
kk that clears up
Old 12/17/2007, 18:58   #9

"A good way to earn gold is to swap item "type, ID, price, encryption" thne swap the ID with another of more of same type."

And this works? I read in another forum that it will not change the amount of gold on the server side, so when u sell an item for 100 000 which is worth only 10 then you get only 10.
Old 12/17/2007, 19:09   #10

g