Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server side/client side

Discussion on server side/client side within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys, could someone make a list for me that has all the server side items and then another that has the client side items? thx in advance 8)
Old 12/19/2005, 03:13   #2

Just so you know, this is your first post, and it shows that you did not use the search function. Please the information that you need is there, you just need to look for it first. It will help you be more accepted in the future.
Old 12/19/2005, 03:16   #3

okay....look for all the noobs out there...... your going to have to read alot of stuff from the past and now to get up-to-date and learn th ings while your at it....it may take a day....it may take a week....it may take a month but u will learn alot as i did.

btw why did you need to know this? just ask now

PS: look at my sig
Old 12/19/2005, 04:18   #4

i do no where the search link is and how to use it, however i was just trying to get the items into nice neat lists for future reference is all
Old 12/19/2005, 04:34   #5

The search feature is on the bottom of the page as well as the top. Click the Search link at the top of the page, and at the bottom fill in the blank with what you want to search.

Edit: That is my bad, when I saw "no" it gave me the wrong impression.
Old 12/19/2005, 04:39   #6

i sed i no as in know how to use the search link
Old 12/19/2005, 09:40   #7

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#closed

Closed Thread