Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Unique acc!

Discussion on WTB Unique acc! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Unique acc!

my zerker is in need for a unique ring or necklace
so i have a lvl 68 sorc on the gia server that im willing to trade for a unique or in game gold... unique or gold needs to be on the evengarda server where my zerk is thanks msn =
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt unique or unique+char(Archon)
06/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all me trade my lvl48 ranger in archon. have: Darila 0/1 Barom 0/1 Shuta 0/1 full unique gear. Or sell my unique(Darila,Shuta,Barom) for other unique or Wcoin
WTT Unique for other Unique or Char. Cyripus
10/22/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everybody I want to trade my Biglos Necklace for... • other unique or • char (prefer Archer!?) Biglos Neck is 0/1. I will give you the stone you want to put in for free with it, but not wings ;D
Spam bot,Unique map & Unique-Timer
07/30/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 53 Replies
Well i saw one thread with "free" spam bot that exactly is a leaked crap and the guy wanted money for it :rolleyes: Here is one of the best spam bots and unique map different than others(you dont need to look at a picture then at the sro map and asking your self ,where the fuck is the unique?) ;) There are many versions of the tool so ill just upload the last one. And here we go... spam bot v2.2 + spam up to 100 different messages with different spam times + random, ordered spam