Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2015, 06:42   #2761 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I just came from work and my account got suspended lol... I only used the Speedhack for 1 minutes or less before I went to work like 8 hours ago.. time to put a ticket to get my account back lol
holy **** man, what we're you doing in the 1 minute or less that you used speed hack? I've been using it all day with no problems... We're you seen or something? What server are you on?
Old 10/27/2015, 07:02   #2762 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The 10/26/2015 . Was that update for the derp only or was its also the mod too?
Old 10/27/2015, 08:54   #2763 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I just came from work and my account got suspended lol... I only used the Speedhack for 1 minute or less before I went to work like 8 hours ago.. time to put a ticket to get my account back lol
speed hack + pack carrying is not a good idea if that's what the case was. Keep in mind if you travel faster then 15 m/s and have a pack on your back and get to the turn in too fast you'll get banned.
Old 10/27/2015, 09:10   #2764 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have send you an mp with the donation code
Old 10/27/2015, 09:10   #2765 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam0 View Post
speed hack + pack carrying is not a good idea if that's what the case was. Keep in mind if you travel faster then 15 m/s and have a pack on your back and get to the turn in too fast you'll get banned.
Whats the point of SH then if u cant use it for trade runs / sea packs? Meanwhile all those TP hackers are still around not getting banned..? Friend of mine using the SH got banned within 2hours. My alt account got banned too.
I mean if you cant use it to make gold it doesn't worth it.
Also I've noticed that most of those TP hackers / bot are just selling the gold. trino is just funny
Old 10/27/2015, 09:13   #2766 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyteemoo View Post
Whats the point of SH then if u cant use it for trade runs / sea packs? Meanwhile all those TP hackers are still around not getting banned..? Friend of mine using the SH got banned within 2hours. My alt account got banned too.
cause you gotta donate seprately for it. Just did that myself cause he does amazing work

Quote:
Well the thing about it is there's different types of hacks which aren't as detectable or different rules permissions of what the game client allows. So i'll explain since I used to use the teleport hack hags. You could increase speed to what ever you wanted or teleport from point A to point B but the issue is the game has a global time set on packs from the time they are crafted and picked up. Lets give this an example. Lets say that the rookborne to falcorth run can be completed with a car and it takes maybe 4 minutes? not sure i don't own a car myself but as soon as packs are crafted and moved from rookborne crafter the pack sets a timer on it if the pack gets turned in at a faster time then what a car can do the character who turned set pack in will be banned in two hours.

That also applies for teleporting packs i tested that one pretty well teleporting from rook to fredrich was possible for awhile but after the first security update they added timers to packs and any teleporting with packs got banned.

I know what your thinking I'm smoking crack because there's bots still teleporting right? well teleporting without a pack is safe not gonna get you banned. The ones which make packs from the crafter don't actually teleport from what ive seen they clip under the floor and then move at 1m/s really fast across the floor I don't have this type of hack or exploit to test the limits on it or figure out what they are doing. They could be placing the packs on land first and waiting a set amount of time before placing them.

I do know though that packs inside of a hauler for some reason don't get the same count down timer that a player has most likely works the same for ships too. But again I haven't been able to test that myself either ive seen people teleport haulers to fredrich or to cinder daily without getting banned so I don't know how they get away with that either. I haven't used hags in awhile because its so easy to get caught you lag alittle while speed hacking its ban slapped.

They also changed how the ban slap's work too when you get suspicious flagging you used to get slapped with killable to both factions but you could still be seen / killed by other players. But now they keep you in a seprate instance and waiting the 24h duration doesnt remove the buff and because you cant interact with players you cant wipe it by getting killed by guards afew times.

But if you have any questions about the above feel free to ask ^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2015, 09:37   #2767 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisdee View Post
You can. you might have missed a few posts.
yea i know i missed it lol, i cant be on forums everyday and the search function didnt show any results that explained how to. but thanks plox for explaining it, should put a small readme that has little tricks like this for any ppl that missed it or new ppl that come here.
Old 10/27/2015, 09:43   #2768 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
So in theory... If I am making aged larders... If I pick them up and set them down after they've finished, wait about a day before I turn them in, I could SH them in because the packs will be way below the time threshold from when they initially finished? Or does this completely fall through the holes and once I put it on my back, a timer is added to the pack from where I'm at to where I might be taking it? I feel like aged larders are a little trickier to track because they can honestly be coming from anywhere. Even illegal places.
Old 10/27/2015, 10:31   #2769 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi.Cynx View Post
So in theory... If I am making aged larders... If I pick them up and set them down after they've finished, wait about a day before I turn them in, I could SH them in because the packs will be way below the time threshold from when they initially finished? Or does this completely fall through the holes and once I put it on my back, a timer is added to the pack from where I'm at to where I might be taking it? I feel like aged larders are a little trickier to track because they can honestly be coming from anywhere. Even illegal places.
This is something you would have to test because its been awhile since ive done anything speed related. By test I mean with a different account don't risk your main. When I get my info for the new derp I'll do some tests for you guys too and see what I can figure out to help out.
Old 10/27/2015, 11:05   #2770 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi.Cynx View Post
Its pretty much same as sea chest packs, I dont craft them I pick them up / loot em.. still got banned twice
Old 10/27/2015, 11:54   #2771 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Turn on clip cam, turn on the water so you hover a bit, teleport into a serpentis wall.
seems like when i teleport into a wall the mobs reset after a short time am i doing something wrong o.O?
Old 10/27/2015, 12:01   #2772 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Its pretty much same as sea chest packs, I dont craft them I pick them up / loot em.. still got banned twice
Wait, you got banned twice using derp? Was it with SH?
Old 10/27/2015, 13:01   #2773

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam0 View Post
seems like when i teleport into a wall the mobs reset after a short time am i doing something wrong o.O?
You need an alt to dps so it does not reset or go immune.

Quote:
Wait, you got banned twice using derp? Was it with SH?
New servers and sunkens, not derp.

As for the SH, I will reduce it but it will be probally thursday/friday. There is a mini-patch tonite and I'll need to maybe update for derp, which of course won't be a problem anymore since it will auto update for everyone else. But I'll reduce it down after they're small security update and also add a toggle for the speeds.
Old 10/27/2015, 13:08   #2774 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

plox, you had water level mod. How about adjusting terrain height? Have you checked on this? I'm looking for this mod.
Old 10/27/2015, 13:30   #2775 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have just buy the application and i would like used the treasure mod.
If i have understand well, when a chest is detected, i see a black bar?

I need to activated an option for see it?

Thanks
Closed Thread